The greatest purchase I've ever made in my entire life

Status
Not open for further replies.

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
bFmJ6l.jpg

I've waited over two years for one to come to market, be available, and at the right price. Finally I got a good enough deal on one at Christmas time and put the order in. And today I got the call, to go pick up my BRAND NEW KEL TEC RFB!

I have it next to me and a throbbing erection from carrassing it.

bFmJ6l.jpg

I've waited over two years for one to come to market, be available, and at the right price. Finally I got a good enough deal on one at Christmas time and put the order in. And today I got the call, to go pick up my BRAND NEW KEL TEC RFB!

I have it next to me and a throbbing erection from carrassing it.

Explains a lot. BTW, you can't spell, drunkard.

No shit! LOL I"m glad I don't work there! LOL LOL

We have this.....room....in my shop that I swear to god was built to withstand bombs going off in it. 3x cinder blocks with 1/2" 4130 steel plates between the blocks. It's part of the original building, and my boss won't tell me why he had it built. I figure it's as safe a place to shoot as any.

We have this.....room....in my shop that I swear to god was built to withstand bombs going off in it. 3x cinder blocks with 1/2" 4130 steel plates between the blocks. It's part of the original building, and my boss won't tell me why he had it built. I figure it's as safe a place to shoot as any.
Oh I was with 3D....it sounded like maybe some of your co-workers may have been your intended target. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back