>>>-----The Gun Issue Middle----->

The loop of decision and consequence from this topic is what gets me. The Right wing legalized modified assault rifles when the Left didn't want them to because of the fear of mass killings. Mass killings start happening. Left wing wants to end ownership of these rifles. Right wing starts talking civil war if someone tries to take the gun.

If you think about it, it's almost like saying, "If you try to take my modified assault rifle from me, just because you think it's a danger to society, I will shoot you and anyone else that thinks it should be taken from me" Real logical thinking.

General, and noticeable decline in gun and all crime over the last 20 years.
Mass shootings started you say?
When?
Mass shootings in the USA peaked in 1929 and have declined since.
A more rapid decline since 2004.

Modified Assault Rifles are guns manufactured to kill masses of people fast and efficiently in combat. They were only modified for civilian use after Bush declared them ok under certain conditions, because Bush was an awesome president.

If you don't see danger difference between a hammer and a modified assault rifle with a 100 round drum, you are 100% brainwashed by the NRA purchased Right Wing.

"Hammer........................................War gun...............................I don't understand the difference" says the smart people.

The copper jacketed 223 or 5.56 round is designed to rapidly pass through the body wounding the target rather than killing the target.
A dead enemy is one enemy dead on the battlefield.
An injured enemy is several of his mates carrying him off the battlefield.

A 10 round bolt action rifle, like the Lee Enfield .303 can deliver 30 one shot one kill shots with ease in sixty seconds.
No armalite can do this, They lack the accuracy!
Armalite includes the Ar15 and the bushmaster 223.

General, and noticeable decline in gun and all crime over the last 20 years.
Mass shootings started you say?
When?
Mass shootings in the USA peaked in 1929 and have declined since.
A more rapid decline since 2004.

You do realize these weapons are basically new to the market..................of course you don't, I forgot who I was talking to.

The copper jacketed 223 or 5.56 round is designed to rapidly pass through the body wounding the target rather than killing the target.
A dead enemy is one enemy dead on the battlefield.
An injured enemy is several of his mates carrying him off the battlefield.

A 10 round bolt action rifle, like the Lee Enfield .303 can deliver 30 one shot one kill shots with ease in sixty seconds.
No armalite can do this, They lack the accuracy!
Armalite includes the Ar15 and the bushmaster 223.

Well THANK YOU Mr. Big Brains Parrot.

I'm fully aware of this argument and it is by FAR my favorite.

You talk about the modified assault rifle bullets (of course only after I've proven there is a difference). You say they weren't intended to kill on the battlefield. They were manufactured to injure to draw medics and more people in for a mass slaughter.

Two things there. One, you are finally discussing the weapon in terms of it's intended use, at war killing humans on the battlefield. But at the same time you are saying, "It only shoots pixie dust and feathers." I know a few kids who beg to differ.......End thread.

Back