The history of the GOP

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
In other words, you've got nothing but bullshit.

no. I have common sense. If only 15% of african americans vote for someone other than a democrat, it is common sense that suggests that an organization of black republicans would not be a very large group. Similarly for gays. Common sense, common knowledge.

no. I have common sense. If only 15% of african americans vote for someone other than a democrat, it is common sense that suggests that an organization of black republicans would not be a very large group. Similarly for gays. Common sense, common knowledge.

To be fair to the Republicans they probably have as many homosexual members as any other party, perhaps more even.

It's just that they don't necessarily associate having occasional sex with other men as a particularly gay trait, providing they are married to a woman.

15% of a large number is a large number, and its growing. The descendants of slaves are beginning to learn that the former slavers have used them in sly, insidious ways. Like me, once they figure out they have been lied to they will damn the Democrat Party with vengeance.

To be fair to the Republicans they probably have as many homosexual members as any other party, perhaps more even.

It's just that they don't necessarily associate having occasional sex with other men as a particularly gay trait, providing they are married to a woman.
You seem to be fascinated with homosexuality. Why is that if it is supposedly normal moral natural and healthy?

You seem to be fascinated with homosexuality. Why is that if it is supposedly normal moral natural and healthy?

I talk about lots of things that are "normal moral natural and healthy". Homosexuality just happens to be one of them.

Welcome to the 21st Century. I hope you enjoy your stay.

15% of a large number is a large number, and its growing. The descendants of slaves are beginning to learn that the former slavers have used them in sly, insidious ways. Like me, once they figure out they have been lied to they will damn the Democrat Party with vengeance.

I've been looking for some validation of this curious belief of yours. Can't seem to locate any, for some reason.

I talk about lots of things that are "normal moral natural and healthy". Homosexuality just happens to be one of them.

Welcome to the 21st Century. I hope you enjoy your stay.
You seem to focus on it though more than other subjects, and attempt to relate it to Republicans.

You seem to focus on it though more than other subjects, and attempt to relate it to Republicans.

As opposed to littering my posts with the word "fag"?

And i'm sorry there are so many Republican types who spend their time berating the gays for their evil ways during the week but at weekends hunting cock like a bloodhound.

Do not forget the republican party as well there.

Indirectly. It led to the opposition Whig Party, which later morphed into the GOP. But, yes, the Republican Party never was like the Federalist or early Whig parties. It always was influenced by populism and Jacksonian Democracy... While the FP and WP collapsed, attempting to stand on timeless principles, the moral flaws of populism and Jacksonian Democracy have granted the GOP longevity, fighting with the Dems, no matter how equally shitty it may become. "We have seen the enemy, and it is us."

Back