The Iceage will SUCK

NOVA

U. S. NAVY Veteran
http://english.pravda.ru/science/earth/106922-earth_ice_age-0

Earth on the Brink of an Ice Age
Front page / Science / Planet Earth
11.01.2009 Source: Pravda.Ru

The earth is now on the brink of entering another Ice Age, according to a large and compelling body of evidence from within the field of climate science. Many sources of data which provide our knowledge base of long-term climate change indicate that the warm, twelve thousand year-long Holocene period will rather soon be coming to an end, and then the earth will return to Ice Age conditions for the next 100,000 years.

Its only a matter of time before the cult following of Al Gore, that worship at the altar of man induced GW; goes into hiding.....rather than admit to their lemming like behaviour, they will most likely just fade away and
not admit publicly their stupidity....its gonna be fun to watch them....some quietly disappearing and some going down screaming that "the earth is doomed", "suv's are evil", and "we must have more windmills"....
and that is........"An Inconvienent Truth"......

http://www.globalwarminghoax.com/page.php?8

Falsification Of The Atmospheric CO2 Greenhouse Effects Within The Frame Of Physics
Abstract: The atmospheric greenhouse effect, an idea that authors trace back to the traditional works of Fourier 1824, Tyndall 1861, and Arrhenius 1896, and which is still supported in global climatology, essentially describes a fictitious mechanism, in which a planetary atmosphere acts as a heat pump driven by an environment that is radiatively interacting with but radiatively equilibrated to the atmospheric system. According to the second law of thermodynamics such a planetary machine can never exist. Nevertheless, in almost all texts of global climatology and in a widespread secondary literature it is taken for granted that such mechanism is real and stands on a firm scientific foundation.

http://www.douglassreport.com/reports/global-warming.html?gclid=CKD-m-OAh5gCFQwNGgodvyvhDA

The cold truth about global warming
By Dr. William Campbell Douglass 9/5/2008

If you're staying up nights worrying about your carbon footprint or how climate change is leaving polar bears adrift at sea, I've got the best advice you've heard in a while - get some sleep.
Al Gore and his global warming flunkies have half the world brainwashed into thinking our ice caps are melting, our seas are on the verge of boiling, and that everywhere from Miami to Juneau, Alaska is about to be ravaged by tropical diseases from malaria to Dengue Fever. Well, I've studied the science and I've got an "inconvenient truth" for Gore and company - the only hot air that's threatening the planet is coming out of their mouths

I'm living through it right now! 10" of snow yesterday, more coming tonight and tomorrow and Tuesday. Oh tomorrow the winds go to 45-50 mph and wind chills down to -40 or so. Oh joy!

Used to be like this, 25-30 years ago.

The warmers have backed themselves into a corner. They did this when they suggested the sun has nothing to do with climate.

Solar cycle 24 is going to be the beginning of a new minimum. The 1998 peak temp was a result of the peak solar activity blocking cosmic rays and less clouds forming AND the peak of the El Nino cycle. We're in a La Nina cycle right now and solar activity is lowest in 300 years so we're getting more cosmic rays seeeding clouds.

The climate is way more complicated than the concentration of CO2, which is really just an effect of temp normally. Of course humans are dumping CO2, but it's not the driver of the climate like the alarmists insist.

I'm actually laughing pretty hard at how quickly you're ready to accept the very first evidence you see of anything that disputes global warming.

It shows how ideological your science is.

Not scientific consensus. That's one of the ultimate strawmen.

Consensus, baby!

There have been numerous "scientific" findings which turned out to be inaccurate or completely incorrect. The very nature of Science dictates that it doesn't "conclude" or "prove" anything. Science continues to ask questions, to explore possibilities, it doesn't draw conclusions, it develops theories.

It is a consensus that man contributes to global warming, but plants growing on the planet, contributes to global warming! The existence of caribou contributes to global warming! Flourishing rain forests contribute to global warming! Lots of things CONTRIBUTE to global warming, the question is, does the contribution have a profound and dramatic effect that would alter the course of nature? With regard to man-made contributors, this is NOT concluded.

My main point of contention would be, volcanic eruptions and sun spots, have a far more dramatic effect on global climate change, than anything mankind is able to do. Science dictates that we support our arguments with valid observations, and I hypothesis that if mankind were to completely cease to exist on this planet, it would not prevent the natural warming and cooling cycles the planet will ultimately go through. My support for this? History! We know the Earth has experienced periods of warming and cooling in the past, before humans inhabited the planet. This is also a scientific consensus.

But its NOT total, is it..

The very first post proves that...

It's a play on words bravo! Of course it's a total consensus humans contribute to global warming, it's also a consensus breathing contributes! Almost everything "contributes" to it, that is indisputable. It is from that aspect the pinheads hang their hat on this issue, and it demonstrates what a bunch of idiots they are.

It's a play on words bravo! Of course it's a total consensus humans contribute to global warming, it's also a consensus breathing contributes! Almost everything "contributes" to it, that is indisputable. It is from that aspect the pinheads hang their hat on this issue, and it demonstrates what a bunch of idiots they are.

You're probably right .... just as they would argue that if I piss in the ocean it would raise the sea level.....sometimes I tend to give them too much credit...:clink:

Back