The Iceage will SUCK

You're probably right .... just as they would argue that if I piss in the ocean it would raise the sea level.....sometimes I tend to give them too much credit...:clink:

Don't matter. We won, you lost. $150 billion for alt energy, and we'll be moving away from oil whether you like it or not.

Ha ha.

We win! Consensus, baby!!!!!!

Don't matter. We won, you lost. $150 billion for alt energy, and we'll be moving away from oil whether you like it or not.

Ha ha.

We win! Consensus, baby!!!!!!

You misunderstood me Onceler...I don't give you any credit at all....nada..zero...

If you actually think windmills are the future of the world, you're immensely more stupid than I thought...
the only thing that will move us even slightly away from oil energy is atomic energy, and thats fine with me...as a matter of fact, long overdue...

You misunderstood me Onceler...I don't give you any credit at all....nada..zero...

If you actually think windmills are the future of the world, you're immensely more stupid than I thought...
the only thing that will move us even slightly away from oil energy is atomic energy, and thats fine with me...as a matter of fact, long overdue...

Good luck w/ that.

Soar, wind, tidal, geothermal. Welcome to the future, old man. Nuttin' you can do about it, either; that's my advise for you.

You're probably right .... just as they would argue that if I piss in the ocean it would raise the sea level.....sometimes I tend to give them too much credit...:clink:

Not only does it raise the sea level, it also contributes to global warming! :eek:

Notice how Lummox quickly switched the debate from climate change to alternative fuels! Apparently, in order for any of us to believe we should become energy independent, we have to also believe that man is solely responsible for global warming. I'm not sure why this narrow-minded thinking has to be the case, but I suspect it has something to do with his mental retardation. Most of the time, the mentally retarded are stimulated by the simplest concepts, they lack the capacity to understand anything of complexity. So, in Lummox's brain, this all makes logical sense, while to the rest of us normal people, it is stupid beyond comprehension.

oooo... look Lummox, there's a balloon floating across the room....

Consensus Barracuda!

You're getting alt energy, dammit!

Well Good barracuda! I want alternative energy! You act like it's something you are forcing on me! LOL.... Oh shit! You mean I am not going to be able to pay Saudi's $10 a gallon for gas in the next decade? I just don't know what I am going to do! Damn you Lummox, you got me!

Fucktard!

Well Good barracuda! I want alternative energy! You act like it's something you are forcing on me! LOL.... Oh shit! You mean I am not going to be able to pay Saudi's $10 a gallon for gas in the next decade? I just don't know what I am going to do! Damn you Lummox, you got me!

Fucktard!

Dixie did you notice I've become a "glorious beacon of light"?

Damn, the ICE AGE does suck, just like it did 30 years ago:

WINNEBAGO-BOONE-MCHENRY-LAKE IL-OGLE-LEE-DE KALB-KANE-DUPAGE-COOK-
LA SALLE-KENDALL-GRUNDY-WILL-LAKE IN-PORTER-
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...ROCKFORD...WOODSTOCK...WAUKEGAN...
OREGON...DIXON...DEKALB...AURORA...CHICAGO...OTTAWA...OSWEGO...
MORRIS...JOLIET...GARY...VALPARAISO
753 PM CST MON JAN 12 2009

...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT CST
TONIGHT...
...BLIZZARD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO
12 PM CST TUESDAY...
...BLIZZARD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT...

A BLIZZARD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO
12 PM CST TUESDAY. A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT
UNTIL MIDNIGHT CST TONIGHT. A BLIZZARD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT
FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

SNOW IS MOVING ACROSS NORTHERN ILLINOIS EARLY THIS EVENING AND
WILL SPREAD OVER NORTHERN INDIANA DURING THE LATE EVENING HOURS.
STORM TOTAL SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS OF 1 TO 3 INCHES ARE
EXPECTED. NORTHWEST WINDS WILL STRENGTHEN OVERNIGHT TO 20 TO 30
MPH WITH FREQUENT GUSTS TO 35 MPH. THE COMBINATION OF FRESH SNOW
COVER...CONTINUED LIGHT SNOW OVERNIGHT...AND STRONG GUSTY WINDS
WILL LEAD TO BLIZZARD OR NEAR BLIZZARD CONDITIONS AND DANGEROUS
TRAVEL CONDITIONS...WITH WIDESPREAD VISIBILITIES OF ONE QUARTER OF
A MILE OR LESS. TRAVEL WILL BECOME EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND MAY
BECOME NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE LATE TONIGHT INTO EARLY TUESDAY MORNING.
WINDS WILL BEGIN TO DIMINISH IN SPEED TOWARD MIDDAY TUESDAY.

IN ADDITION...ARCTIC AIR MOVING INTO NORTHERN ILLINOIS BEHIND
THIS SYSTEM WILL ALSO PRODUCE BITTER WIND CHILLS OF 15 BELOW TO
20 BELOW TUESDAY MORNING.

ANOTHER CLIPPER SYSTEM WILL TRACK ACROSS NORTHERN ILLINOIS AND
INDIANA ON WEDNESDAY...BRINGING ANOTHER ROUND OF SNOW. THIS
SYSTEM...POTENTIALLY...LOOKS EVEN STRONGER THAN THE SYSTEM
TRACKING ACROSS THE REGION TONIGHT. BLIZZARD CONDITIONS WILL BE
POSSIBLE AGAIN...WITH ACCUMULATING SNOW BEGINNING EARLY WEDNESDAY
MORNING AND BLIZZARD FORCE WINDS BEGINNING WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AND
CONTINUING INTO THE NIGHT.

A BLIZZARD WARNING MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. FALLING AND BLOWING SNOW WITH STRONG WINDS
AND POOR VISIBILITIES ARE LIKELY. THIS WILL LEAD TO WHITEOUT
CONDITIONS...MAKING TRAVEL EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. DO NOT TRAVEL. IF
YOU MUST TRAVEL...HAVE A WINTER SURVIVAL KIT WITH YOU. IF YOU GET
STRANDED...STAY WITH YOUR VEHICLE.

A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW MEANS THAT ACCUMULATING SNOW
WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SNOW
COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE CAUTION WHILE
DRIVING.

A BLIZZARD WATCH MEANS THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR FALLING AND/OR
BLOWING SNOW WITH STRONG WINDS AND EXTREMELY POOR VISIBILITIES.
THIS CAN LEAD TO WHITEOUT CONDITIONS AND MAKE TRAVEL VERY
DANGEROUS.

we'll get billions in alt energy and it will still be a fraction of oil when Oncelor's kids die.
but that was funny Lorax.

we'll get billions in alt energy and it will still be a fraction of oil when Oncelor's kids die.
but that was funny Lorax.

That's a stretch. Oil will be below 20% of consumption by mid-century, and I'll probably still be kicking then...

your delusional
do you even know the % for alt energy now?

You truly are comical. What you are saying is equivalent to someone saying in 1985... 'do you even know what the percentage of people using cell phones is?' or 'do you even know what the percentage of people who own their own computer is?'

The percentage being low NOW, has NOTHING to do with the percentage 35-40 years from now.

Wow you must be younger than I thought.

Nah; I'm early 40's, but Superfreak gave me until 84 the other day (which was strange, because a psychic who I saw about 15 years ago, who has been right on pretty much everything that's happened since, gave me until 84 also).

Nah; I'm early 40's, but Superfreak gave me until 84 the other day (which was strange, because a psychic who I saw about 15 years ago, who has been right on pretty much everything that's happened since, gave me until 84 also).

LOL I see!

SF, what do you give me?

Back