the ignorant!

But it appears some do need to google that. I have soured on American Politics... Half of those voting against Obama are doing so because they belive he is a Muslam. The other half are complaining about the actions of his former Pastor.

By your logic, blacks support Obama to the tune of about 93%...
guess that means that 93% of blacks are very well informed about Obama stand on issues and really politically savvy....is that the case? They see no problem with Obama along his wife and children listening to a hate-spewing bigot at church for 20 years ... how else would they know that the US government was exposing their race to HIV virus.....
Yeah....politically savvy....thats what they are....and you too....

guess that means that 93% of blacks are very well informed about Obama stand on issues and really politically savvy....is that the case? They see no problem with Obama along his wife and children listening to a hate-spewing bigot at church for 20 years ... how else would they know that the US government was exposing their race to HIV virus.....

I'm so glad you're here.

You stand as a brilliant spotlight and a glaring, exploding supernova of absolutely mind-boggling ignorance .. the kind of that is driving the right further away from power in this country.

Even as you stand naked in failure after failure, drenched to the bone with caveman-like inabilities, you continue to demonstrate this mind-boggling ignorance to your own detriment.

DAMN I'm glad you're here.

Wow...very good....very enlightening.
Your grasp of the issues being discussed is, is....well, what can I say....its non-existent...

After all, you, being as smart as Hillary, I don't stand a chance.....LOL

You're sure good for a hearty laugh, thats for sure....

That seems to be my experience. Most of the Obama supporters black/white/latino/asian I've spoken to seem to be more politically savvy. They tend to give issue related reasons as to why they support him over the other contenders rather than intellectually lazy sound bites, related to him being a Muslim, not wearing a flag pin, and a host of other non political excuses.

Having had the office of President for only 12 of about the last 40 years....its your turn...

Hell...Republicans can't win all the time, it wouldn't be fair.....

That seems to be my experience. Most of the Obama supporters black/white/latino/asian I've spoken to seem to be more politically savvy. They tend to give issue related reasons as to why they support him over the other contenders rather than intellectually lazy sound bites, related to him being a Muslim, not wearing a flag pin, and a host of other non political excuses.

Well, there you go.....

Obviously, you're about as politically savvy as they are.....no doubt about that.....:rolleyes:

Back