"The institution of marriage has been preserved..."

that is irrelevant...I merely pointed out that your comment in THIS thread would likely be considered offensive.....

I don't think it was irrelevant. I was responding to a comment by someone who has been in the threads to which I referred.

If someone is offended because they misunderstood, they can ask for clarification or whatever. I am not responsible for providing the entire history of the discussion of a topic. I was accused of treating everyone who disagreed with me as ignorant. That is untrue, and you know it. But that went uncorrected except by me.

Makes you wonder what would have happened to the Civil Rights Movement if it had been put to a popular vote.

exactly....had it been left up to the individual states, they would have turned around and done a CA type prop 8....

and pampers....stop whining about someone calling someone ignorant...you run around calling me a dumbfuck and you're whining about ignorant...

loool

exactly....had it been left up to the individual states, they would have turned around and done a CA type prop 8....

and pampers....stop whining about someone calling someone ignorant...you run around calling me a dumbfuck and you're whining about ignorant...

loool
yeah, but I called you a dumbfuck after you accused me of being racist.....you earned it......:pke:....besides, I ought to call you a dumbfuck for stalking me in various threads and calling me 'pampers'.......I suspect it's all a part of your evolution into "liberal whiner".......

Last edited:
We, the people run the government....we are not run BY the government....
EVERY state that the question has been put to the voters...gay marriage FAILS.....God Bless America....:good4u:

PS...Its have nothing to do with morality or religion.

Jessie Ventura said people shouldn't be allowed to vote because they are too dumb. He looks and talks like a hood.

yeah, but I called you a dumbfuck after you accused me of being racist.....you earned it......:pke:....besides, I ought to call you a dumbfuck for stalking me in various threads and calling me 'pampers'.......I suspect it's all a part of your evolution into "liberal whiner".......

i see...so now stalking means when you post anything on the board and i respond to counter your hypocrisy....i'm stalking....

my nickname fits you well pampers....or if you prefer, i can use dumbfuck

:)

i see...so now stalking means when you post anything on the board and i respond to counter your hypocrisy....i'm stalking....

my nickname fits you well pampers....or if you prefer, i can use dumbfuck

:)

if it walks like a liberal and quacks like a liberal......

Very true. I've never experienced more vehemence against me than when arguing against queer, and from such a large proportion of posters. For me that's like adding fuel to my fire, but most folks can't handle it. I'd be willing to bet, in fact, that some folks defend queer because they think that it will earn them respect of the majority, but would then vote against queer in a secret ballot.

This was exactly what was proven in California and now in Maine. People are afraid to speak their heart and conscience for fear of similar reactions as witnessed here.

Personally I believe it is more a referendum against Conservatives, specifically Christian Conservatives, and has very little to do with people wanting to champion the rights of gay people.

This is a Left against Right thing and the gay issue just so happens to be the cause du jour to perpetuate this modern day Hatfield and McCoy's feud.

Personally I believe it is more a referendum against Conservatives, specifically Christian Conservatives, and has very little to do with people wanting to champion the rights of gay people.

This is a Left against Right thing and the gay issue just so happens to be the cause du jour to perpetuate this modern day Hatfield and McCoy's feud.

The only problem with that is that quite a few conservatives are arguing for gay marriage.

The only problem with that is that quite a few conservatives are arguing for gay marriage.

So? I am sure there are quite a few Liberals who are arguing against it.

WTF does that have to do with the price of eggs? Does that mean you believe it isn't a right versus left thing, and if so why not just come out and say it?

I gave a personal opionion, not a statistic, or a fact to be debated/debunked/challenged.

You are always all over things like a wet overcoat and quite frankly it's annoying.

Last edited:
So? I am sure there are quite a few Liberals who are arguing against it.

WTF does that have to do with the price of eggs? Does that now mean you believe it isn't a right versus left thing, and if so why not just come out and say it?

I gave a personal opionion, not a statistic, or a fact to be debated/debunked/challenged.

You are always all over things like a wet overcoat and quite frankly it's annoying.

You claim it is a Right v. Left argument. I pointed out that more than a few Righties are arguing for it. Should I get permission before posting after you?

Yes, I think the fact that so many issues are divided sharply down party lines, and this one is not says a lot about it not being a Right v. Left debate.

I was expressing my opinion. If you want to be able to just express your opinion and have no one make remarks about it, perhaps you should avoid making remarks about other people's opinions.

I annoy you? Cool. Makes my night.

Very true. I've never experienced more vehemence against me than when arguing against queer, and from such a large proportion of posters. For me that's like adding fuel to my fire, but most folks can't handle it. I'd be willing to bet, in fact, that some folks defend queer because they think that it will earn them respect of the majority, but would then vote against queer in a secret ballot.

Please stop having your hissy. :palm:

Jessie Ventura said people shouldn't be allowed to vote because they are too dumb. He looks and talks like a hood.

What's "hood-ish" about these comments?

I also believe that government has no business telling us how we should live our lives. I think our lifestyle choices should be left up to us. What we do in our private lives is none of the government's business. That position rules out the Republican Party for me.
Jesse Ventura

We call our country home of the brave and land of the free, but it's not. We give a false portrayal of freedom. We're not free - if we were, we'd allow people their freedom.
Jesse Ventura

When the Constitution gave us the right to bear arms, it also made us responsible for using them properly. It's not fair of us as citizens to lean more heavily on one side of that equation than on the other.
Jesse Ventura

You can't legislate morality.
Jesse Ventura

I believe patriotism comes from the heart. Patriotism is voluntary. It is a feeling of loyalty and allegiance that is the result of knowledge and belief.
Jesse Ventura

I don't support abortion. I could never participate in one. But I think it would be a mistake to make them illegal again.
Jesse Ventura

I don't think I would want the responsibility for enforcing the death penalties. There's always the inevitable question of whether someone you gave the order to execute might truly have been innocent.
Jesse Ventura

some people who marry cheap dumb bitches have to worry about the institution of marraige. Me no worry's, I didn't marry a slut from west virginia

Back