The Iraq war is over

Dillo, why would we not make sure these meters are kept functioning?

If we truely wanted Iraq to come together and all the people to work as one there would be no better incentive than to be building a huge account of money from their oil sales and tell them they could not tap it until they got their shit together.

They would have their shit together next week if we were doing this.

BUT for some reason the meters keep getting broken and fucked with.

We have never made it a priority to protect them.

Someone is getting free oil to sell on the black market.

Who is that ?

What are the blackwater people really protecting in Iraq?

Dillo, why would we not make sure these meters are kept functioning?

If we truely wanted Iraq to come together and all the people to work as one there would be no better incentive than to be building a huge account of money from their oil sales and tell them they could not tap it until they got their shit together.

They would have their shit together next week if we were doing this.

BUT for some reason the meters keep getting broken and fucked with.

We have never made it a priority to protect them.

Someone is getting free oil to sell on the black market.

Who is that ?

What are the blackwater people really protecting in Iraq?

It's not France ?

Not if the situation will deteriorate. I guess you could but it would make everything you had accomplished up to now a waste of time.

Everything we've done HAS been not only a waste of time, but a waste of lives .. INNOCENT LIVES, our military, billions of dollars, and American influence and power throughout the world.

At what point could this possibly be more clear?

What is your plan to keep Iranian influence less than American influence?

Let me help you .. you don't have one because it isn't possible regardless of how long we stayed in Iraq.

We are only there for the profits that are generated by the oil of Iraq.

Some are making bundles while others are just incuring massive tax deficits and dead family members.

You need to try to stay out of mental hospitals.

Actually I visit one at least every 2 weeks, well the mental wing of the VA hospital. I am a sort of a halfway type person for troubled Iraq Vets.
I currently have 3 that live near me whom I am first responder for any crisis they have. And attend group therapy sessions with most of them.

We are only there for the profits that are generated by the oil of Iraq.

Some are making bundles while others are just incuring massive tax deficits and dead family members.

You never explained who is making the bundles and who Blackwater is guarding ?

Do you know who and or what blackwater is protecting?

Do you know who it profiting from the balck market oil?

Someone is. It just makes no sense to keep waging a war that harms us in so many ways.
It creates Terror (our own intell has said this) , its is bleeding this countries wealth, killing our soldiers, The Iraqi people want us to leave, the American people want us to leave and yet Bush insists we stay.

Someone is. It just makes no sense to keep waging a war that harms us in so many ways.
It creates Terror (our own intell has said this) , its is bleeding this countries wealth, killing our soldiers, The Iraqi people want us to leave, the American people want us to leave and yet Bush insists we stay.

Awesome answer---"someone" :lolup:

Seriously, are they there for some other reason than I sited? I thought it was clear.

Back