The January 6th video was devastating

BartenderElite

Verified User
What a grim reminder.

I remember thinking that day that Trump's political career was over. And Republicans in Congress were even denouncing him and lamenting that day.

Then, Fox & Carlson & others took over, and the downplaying of January 6th into a peaceful protest and "tourist" event took over. It evolved to the point where there were moments of silence for the "J6 hostages," and they somehow became patriots.

Trump called it a "beautiful day" and talked about how there was so much love - the video did an outstanding job juxtaposing that against rioters beating on cops and chanting "hang Mike Pence."

That was such a dark day - and now Trump is promising to pardon criminals who participated. That alone should be disqualifying. Literally, the only thing that matters to Trump is that they were fighting for him. He even said essentially that in his recorded call w/ McCarthy.

How can "law & order" conservatives continue to excuse this?

I excuse it because demmycrats excused far worse all throughout the previous year in places like white-Walzed's Minnesota and Portland, Oregon......called them peaceful demonstrations as buildings burned and dismissed prosecution against thousands.......nobody is above the law unless demmycrats decide they are.......

What a grim reminder.

I remember thinking that day that Trump's political career was over. And Republicans in Congress were even denouncing him and lamenting that day.

Then, Fox & Carlson & others took over, and the downplaying of January 6th into a peaceful protest and "tourist" event took over. It evolved to the point where there were moments of silence for the "J6 hostages," and they somehow became patriots.

Trump called it a "beautiful day" and talked about how there was so much love - the video did an outstanding job juxtaposing that against rioters beating on cops and chanting "hang Mike Pence."

That was such a dark day - and now Trump is promising to pardon criminals who participated. That alone should be disqualifying. Literally, the only thing that matters to Trump is that they were fighting for him. He even said essentially that in his recorded call w/ McCarthy.

How can "law & order" conservatives continue to excuse this?
They excuse it with whataboutisms, as if a BLM riot someplace is comparable to the GOP led attack on the Capitol to undo a Presidential election. Just one of the absurdities to which they’ve reduced themselves.

Washington DC is the exact right place to take complaints about a fraudulent election on the day that the fraud is certified.

And J6 was a CIA/FBI project.

I remember how Biden won the election because the media and deep state intelligence lied about what a shit bag he and his family is, even signing a bullshit letter attesting to it

now they are doing the same thing pretending Kamala isn't an extreme cuckoo San Fan liberal and not even forcing her to take questions.

I don't think it will work, but I don't expect you shit stains to cry foul either

I remember how Biden won the election because the media and deep state intelligence lied about what a shit bag he and his family is, even signing a bullshit letter attesting to it

now they are doing the same thing pretending Kamala isn't an extreme cuckoo San Fan liberal and not even forcing her to take questions.

I don't think it will work, but I don't expect you shit stains to cry foul either

Interesting story. It has nothing to do w/ the thread - but intriguing nonetheless.

Interesting story. It has nothing to do w/ the thread - but intriguing nonetheless.
sure it does. this thread is about why someone's political career should be over - it was the very first sentence in the second paragraph

you can't come out and really claim you are for saving democracy anymore after the coup and anointing of someone nobody voted for, so you try to bring up some lame old thing to deflect on current events

I remember after the whole world realized the media and Kamala was lying about Joe's mental state, thinking her career was over just as his was

sure it does. this thread is about why someone's political career should be over - it was the very first sentence in the second paragraph

you can't come out and really claim you are for saving democracy anymore after the coup and anointing of someone nobody voted for, so you try to bring up some lame old thing to deflect on current events

You're kidding w/ this.....right?

Who knows.

How is that relevant?
her lying about Biden will prove to be devastating. you slow or something?

"I remember thinking that day that Trump's political career was over. And Republicans in Congress were even denouncing him and lamenting that day."

Wallace was on CNN reminder viewers this very thing was true of Kamala 6 months ago

her lying about Biden will prove to be devastating. you slow or something?

Are you actually comparing the violence & chaos of January 6th - which was an attempt to overturn a legitimate election and prevent the peaceful transfer of power - with the 2nd on a ticket taking over when the 1st on the ticket steps down, legally?

And this "lame old thing" was highlighted in the convention yesterday - which is why I posted about it.

Your spirited defense of Trump is noted, however.

Look Kamala Harris was either so inept she didn't really know Biden was an imbecile, or her zeal for power made her keep it quiet

How can "law & order" liberals continue to excuse this?

Are you actually comparing the violence & chaos of January 6th - which was an attempt to overturn a legitimate election and prevent the peaceful transfer of power - with the 2nd on a ticket taking over when the 1st on the ticket steps down, legally?

And this "lame old thing" was highlighted in the convention yesterday - which is why I posted about it.

Trump was not committing violence

Kamala was withholding info from Americans.

you slow or something?

You're a disgrace- but then you revel in that, don't you.

Look Kamala Harris was either so inept she didn't really know Biden was an imbecile, or her zeal for power made her keep it quiet

How can "law & order" liberals continue to excuse

Forget him.

As for Tucker, he's right to call Harris a threat to Trump. Any rival would be who made the case as well as she did for the election being a test of America's founding principles of freedom and fairness and respect for others.

Back