The Last Person In The Room....

Kamala claims she was the last person in the room when the Afghanistan withdrawal was planned. What a disaster. She help get 13 soldiers kill and several others grievously injured. Well at least Walz wasn't there.
The deep state caused the disastrous withdraw from Afghanistan, because they did not want Biden to get credit for fulfilling Trumps campaign promise. The TRUMP deep state organized the killing of our troops.

Harris helped organize the disastrous Afghan withdrawal.
The deep state caused the disastrous withdraw from Afghanistan, because they did not want Biden to get credit for fulfilling Trumps campaign promise. The TRUMP deep state organized the killing of our troops.

Too bad they didn't want you to be a patriotic productive American.
Like I said, you have lost all grasp of reality, what is truly important to us all, and do not even know right from wrong anymore!

You have forfeited everything important in your own life, and everything important to AMERICANS, and put them at risk for DONALD TRUMP and your and his selfish interests!

I'm sorry for you! But you are on a path of self-destruction!

And not a single shred of evidence except the ranting from the warped mind of a demented leftist mongrel. That's you btw

And not a single shred of evidence except the ranting from the warped mind of a demented leftist mongrel. That's you btw
Who needs evidence anymore? If you can make it up, its true. Plus I wan in a helicopter with Willie Brown when he told me it was true.

Little lizard, please tell us all what Trump did to hurt you.
Make a list and we can discuss.
I have time to wait.
He should start a thread.... Everyone can list their hurt feelings...;)

Last edited:
Back