The latest shooting nut was hunting liberals

Who knew Tennessee and Kentucky were the same state? In your world Watermark someone full of love would just randomly go shoot up a church? To what, steal the collection plate? Anyone who shoots up a church has issues and serious hate in them. They aren't benignly going to shoot up a church for a little Sunday fun.

I'm pretending to not know what a hate crime is because the PC world annoys me!

Who knew Tennessee and Kentucky were the same state? In your world Watermark someone full of love would just randomly go shoot up a church? To what, steal the collection plate? Anyone who shoots up a church has issues and serious hate in them. They aren't benignly going to shoot up a church for a little Sunday fun.

Well maybe he just didn't like the play Annie.

:rolleyes:

He couldn't find a job? He didn't deserve a job! A degree in ME, and the best he could come up with was a shotgun in a guitar case? <jk>

Fry the bastard.

WM already noted the interesting irony re: death penalty.

He couldn't find a job? He didn't deserve a job! A degree in ME, and the best he could come up with was a shotgun in a guitar case? <jk>

Fry the bastard.

WM already noted the interesting irony re: death penalty.

Yes, he'll probably support his own death sentence while the victims families will oppose it.

He is very likely nuts. Too bad he didnt get treatment because a couple of people would be alive today if he had.

He is very likely nuts. Too bad he didnt get treatment because a couple of people would be alive today if he had.

He was an extremely lonely person. Too often in todays society there are individuals who just sit alone all day, socially isolated, with nothing but continually growing hatred for the society around them.

He left a maifesto in his vehicle that stated he wanted to kill liberals.

Dixie was right!

He said a while back, that his rightwing buddies were going to get fed up with liberals, and start pulling out AK-47s to deal with us.

They just got an early ticket to that wonderful place called heaven.
I have trouble with why christians fear death when you get to go to where the streets are paved with gold.

About 50% sarcasm and 50% not there.

They just got an early ticket to that wonderful place called heaven.
I have trouble with why christians fear death when you get to go to where the streets are paved with gold.

About 50% sarcasm and 50% not there.

Unitarian-Universalism is an extremely liberal church. And by that I mean, they aren't technically even all of the same religion. Some are atheists. Most are Bhuddist. About 10% are "Christian-centric". It is pretty much a meeting place for secularists.

Back