The left cheers for events like yesterday

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
They know they have been getting their asses kicked on the issue of gun control for years and they have been seething about it. The sit around waiting for events like yesterday. They hope and dream for them to happen so they can try to disarm the population "for their own safety of course". The fact that it is children makes the left even more giddy because the left has used children to further their statist totalitarian agenda for years.

Everything must be done for the children.

The stench of your fear is palpable.

What are you afraid of?

They know they have been getting their asses kicked on the issue of gun control for years and they have been seething about it. The sit around waiting for events like yesterday. They hope and dream for them to happen so they can try to disarm the population "for their own safety of course". The fact that it is children makes the left even more giddy because the left has used children to further their statist totalitarian agenda for years.

Yep.

The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants.

I used to think when i was young that guns should just be banned.

I have evolved on the subject and would NOT WANT all guns banned.

after seeing and living through the Bush admin that really solidified it for me.

I loved how in the columbine movie MM showed other countries who have guns in their population dont have nearly as many os these incidents as we do.

Now what can we learn from places like canada where they have lots of personal guns yet they dont have weekly mass murders?

you see we can and will discuss this without the right switching to automatic mode of " Ill shoot you if you come for my guns".

No one is cheering about this national tragedy, most of the victims were little children! And if this nation does not act on gun control now after this, then we are lost as a nation and society too!

No one is cheering about this national tragedy, most of the victims were little children! And if this nation does not act on gun control now after this, then we are lost as a nation and society too!
"Act on gun control?"

Dear Leader cannot just 'act' and make the 2nd Amendment go away.

If you want to live in a slave state, totalitarian nation, move.

come on star for jsut a few minute drop the auto insults mode.

just for ten minutes and lets see how it goes?

If you understand it you shouldn't be shilling for gun control.

this country is a huge patchwork of differeing gun laws.

Can we dicuss the FACTS surrounding which ones work best where and why to see if there is a better path we can all agree on that could maybe save lives?

Or is any discussion of the facts going to be screamed down by the right as needing "second amendment remedies" from you?

This is how the right pretends to discuss the issue.

nothing but insults as if that will keep babies from being killed for nothing

so what you are saying is your refuse to drop your auto insult mode or that you are incapable of dropping your automatic insult mode?

so what you are saying is your refuse to drop your auto insult mode or that you are incapable of dropping your automatic insult mode?
If you're asking if I will respect Owebama, the answer is no. If you want to cry and falsely claim I am insulting, please do so. It won't inhibit me from speaking my mind about that divisive, hateful POS.

Back