The left cheers for events like yesterday

They know they have been getting their asses kicked on the issue of gun control for years and they have been seething about it. The sit around waiting for events like yesterday. They hope and dream for them to happen so they can try to disarm the population "for their own safety of course". The fact that it is children makes the left even more giddy because the left has used children to further their statist totalitarian agenda for years.

Everything must be done for the children.

Unless they are still in the womb, and then they have no problem killing and aborting them.

Grind, can you please invent something that can be sent over the internet to fry Alias II's computer?

Oh, and if it works, take out Racist X as well. Thanks.

this country is a huge patchwork of differeing gun laws.

Can we dicuss the FACTS surrounding which ones work best where and why to see if there is a better path we can all agree on that could maybe save lives?

Or is any discussion of the facts going to be screamed down by the right as needing "second amendment remedies" from you?

Because you have shown yourself to be a dishonest broker.

Grind, can you please invent something that can be sent over the internet to fry Alias II's computer? Oh, and if it works, take out Racist X as well. Thanks.

Oh, HELL no.

Silencing the opposition is what the Right likes to do.

Anyway, Grind and the other board mods agree with those two, don't they?

Oh, HELL no.

Silencing the opposition is what the Right likes to do.

Anyway, Grind and the other board mods agree with those two, don't they?

You are implying that Alias II represents the opposition. I am saying he is just a baiting asshole.

Aside from that, I was being facetious.

They know they have been getting their asses kicked on the issue of gun control for years and they have been seething about it. The sit around waiting for events like yesterday. They hope and dream for them to happen so they can try to disarm the population "for their own safety of course". The fact that it is children makes the left even more giddy because the left has used children to further their statist totalitarian agenda for years.

Everything must be done for the children.

Trust me...change is coming. At the very minimum, we're going to see the assault weapon ban return. Hopefully more will happen. Did you know the NRA had to shut down their Facebook page yesterday after being overwhelmed by protests?

"Act on gun control?"

Dear Leader cannot just 'act' and make the 2nd Amendment go away.

If you want to live in a slave state, totalitarian nation, move.

Wait and see...people are finally pressuring Congress to step up. Even the NRA bucks won't help now.

Should 'I Love America' change his name to I Fear America?

I'd much rather see it changed to BANNED

Trust me...change is coming. At the very minimum, we're going to see the assault weapon ban return. Hopefully more will happen. Did you know the NRA had to shut down their Facebook page yesterday after being overwhelmed by protests?

Wait and see...people are finally pressuring Congress to step up. Even the NRA bucks won't help now.

I'd much rather see it changed to BANNED

That will certainly work...........(with people that obey the law)

It's amazing to me, yesterday, I received "thanks" from liberals and conservatives on a post I made, where I called for us to take a step back from politics and not bicker back and forth about more guns or less guns. This was a tragedy of the highest order, and deserves our reverence and unity as a nation, not infighting over a political agenda. There will be plenty of time later to debate where we need to go, in terms of gun control or arming teachers, etc. Now is just not the time, we have dead children to bury at Christmas. It's a sad, sad day in America.

Today, I come to the board to find it flooded with liberal anti-gun threads. So much for unity, reverence, and respect. They slap me on the back and tell me thanks, well said... now can we talk about banning guns? WTF is wrong with you people? Can you just not stop yourselves from politicizing a tragedy? Is it too much to ask to wait until after people have buried their dead kids? Apparently so!

If we're going to emotively react to BLAME something for this, why don't we start with Ted Kennedy, and the liberals, who removed all the laws in the 70s and 80s regarding involuntary institutionalization of the mentally disturbed? Seems to me, that has more to do with this tragedy than gun ownership. Once was a time, nutbags like this were locked away from society, unable to harm anyone. Now, you can't even have someone committed without a freaking act of Congress.

I am embarrassed that those on the right are running around talking about arming teachers or blaming liberal upbringing and culture for this, but I am appalled at liberals who, as the thread says, are GIDDY over this, because it fits into their anti-gun agenda. Just stop it people! Please? For at least a few days, can you just STOP IT?

I used to think when i was young that guns should just be banned.

I have evolved on the subject and would NOT WANT all guns banned.

after seeing and living through the Bush admin that really solidified it for me.

I loved how in the columbine movie MM showed other countries who have guns in their population dont have nearly as many os these incidents as we do.

Now what can we learn from places like canada where they have lots of personal guns yet they dont have weekly mass murders?
We can learn that Canada does not have near as many armed street gang members as we in the USA do. When the Gang members shoot each other, you gun grabbing Libs add them to the gun violence list in the "Mitt Romney Binder" to bloat that list, so you can try to grab our guns, which will never happen. Not one moore gun law, no way, no how..

We can learn that Canada does not have near as many armed street gang members as we in the USA do. When the Gang members shoot each other, you gun grabbing Libs add them to the gun violence list in the "Mitt Romney Binder" to bloat that list, so you can try to grab our guns, which will never happen. Not one moore gun law, no way, no how..

So move to Canada, since you're so scared.

Back