The left leaned the 2nd Amendment to its advantage

someguy

Verified User
The essence of the second amendment is the right to rebel against the feds, for this the Americans kept weapons and the feds did not become impudent, because they knew that they would be rebuffed.

However, the left used this to create chaos. Decoupling gun ownership from military training will create havoc and lead to them pushing a gun ban law. That is what they are striving for.

Gun owners must be trained by the state militia, and must be ready to rebel against the feds. At the same time, there is no need to cancel personal rights to protection from villains, but there must be order.

The essence of the second amendment is the right to rebel against the feds, for this the Americans kept weapons and the feds did not become impudent, because they knew that they would be rebuffed.

However, the left used this to create chaos. Decoupling gun ownership from military training will create havoc and lead to them pushing a gun ban law. That is what they are striving for.

Gun owners must be trained by the state militia, and must be ready to rebel against the feds. At the same time, there is no need to cancel personal rights to protection from villains, but there must be order.

fuck you, chinaman.

This is exactly what makes the framers of the 2nd Amendment such total fuckwits, not unlike someguy.

They decided that in a nation with free elections and an amendable constitution, it was still ok to overthrow the government by force.
I wish that hell was real so that those idiots could burn in it.

They could have protected the citizenry's right to bear arms without bringing up up the legal sedition aspect,
but they didn't because they were fucking assholes.

People on both sides of politics feel obligated to cherish a constitution that was written so inartfully as to embarrass the truly thoughtful American..

This is exactly what makes the framers of the 2nd Amendment such total fuckwits, not unlike someguy.

They decided that in a nation with free elections and an amendable constitution, it was still ok to overthrow the government by force.

They could have protected the citizenry's right to bear arms without bringing up up the legal sedition aspect,

People on both sides of politics feel obligated to cherish a constitution that was written so inartfully as to embarrass the truly thoughtful American..

I wouldn't bother. Given his all-over-the-map persona from discussion to discussion, it's pretty obvious Someguy is really Sometroll.

unlike the founders, you apparently didn't learn a damned thing about the history of governments, did you?

read the founders documents and learn. I can't teach you anything more than they can, if only you'd bother to read them.

I really do not revere our paranoid self-important self-serving Founding Racists, Misogynistic Plutocrats and Theocrats, and Powder-puffed make-up wearing Bigots and wig-wearing HOLY-ROLLING trannies. My God, did they squat to pee?

Fuck them and you too!

392px-Nathaniel_Sparhawk1_John_Singleton_Copley.jpeg

Last edited:

In fact, the constitution is a compromise between slave-owning Eurocentrists and Free. The real US constitution is the Articles of Confederation. And there is no republic. This is a union. The feds are an evil that must go away. Only the Senate should be left as an assembly of state governments. Nothing else is needed.

The concept of the United States of America appeared in the Articles of Confederation. The Republic of the USA is a fraudulent conspiracy in favor of British corporations.

Hi cultsmasher

I really do not revere our paranoid self-important self-serving Founding Racists, Misogynistic Plutocrats and Theocrats, and Powder-puffed make-up wearing Bigots and wig-wearing HOLY-ROLLING trannies. My God, did they squat to pee?

Fuck them and you too!

392px-Nathaniel_Sparhawk1_John_Singleton_Copley.jpeg

You are not actually an American, but a colonist or an agent, and you work in the interests of Eurocentrism. Because of people like you, the US is turning into an appendage of Europe.

Back