The Lincoln Project

Dutch Uncle

* Tertia Optio * Defend the Constitution

Stop Trump. Stop MAGA. Save America.​

Listen to Sam Elliott: Be a Man, Vote for a Woman

I’m almost hoping Trump wins just to see videos of dorks like you puking in the street.
Almost.
But it would be funny.
Suck that Donnie dick, anymouse. Why would I be puking in the streets instead of LMAO watching MAGAts like you try to burn the country down in your rush to spread bigotry and violence?

Oh, I have no doubt you'll be laughing at all the women crying over MAGAts like you turning them into second-class citizens. What's next? Strip them of their right to vote just you support for minorities?

Why would I be puking in the streets instead of LMAO watching MAGAts like you try to burn the country down in your rush to spread bigotry and violence?
Wow. That's sounds very MAGAish. Enjoying Nazis burn the country down. I always suspected you were one of them.
Oh, I have no doubt you'll be laughing at all the women crying over MAGAts like you turning them into second-class citizens. What's next?
You just said you'd be the one laughing. Yep. You're a MAGAt. I knew it. All that Trump PedoNazi stuff you accuse others on the board of is just a guise.
Strip them of their right to vote just you support for minorities?
I have no idea what you just said. I don't think you do either. lol Quite Brandonesque.

Wow. That's sounds very MAGAish. Enjoying Nazis burn the country down. I always suspected you were one of them.

You just said you'd be the one laughing. Yep. You're a MAGAt. I knew it. All that Trump PedoNazi stuff you accuse others on the board of is just a guise.

I have no idea what you just said. I don't think you do either. lol Quite Brandonesque.
You have no fucking clue, anymouse. It didn't take me long to peg you. Our relationship over the years has not only confirmed my observation but to see more of your personality revealed.

You claim to be a dentist yet seem ignorant of medical rules of ethics, training and professionalism. What happened? Were you a wannabe and ended up cleaning the spit and blood in a real dentist's office then got fired for diddling a comatose woman patient? DUI/manslaughter stent in LA so you ran to Alaska after serving your sentence?

I could go on, but only you know why your claims don't match your abilities. I'm simply curious about mental illness among the elderly. Not altruistically, but selfishly: I don't want to go that way and want to know what to look out for.

I've seen a lot of drooling human shells in retirement homes. Not my preferred way to go. You? I'm guessing you're a drooling type of guy. LOL

Is that IF Trump hasn't shut down all the MSM news outlets yet?
The MAGAts want him to do it. They, being anti-American/anti-Constitution, want to terminate any parts of the Constitution which limit Trump's power....meaning all of them.

MAGAts are enemies of the Constitution. The Resistance needs to be ready to do their part if Trump carries through with his declarations.

The MAGAts want him to do it. They, being anti-American/anti-Constitution, want to terminate any parts of the Constitution which limit Trump's power....meaning all of them.

MAGAts are enemies of the Constitution. The Resistance needs to be ready to do their part if Trump carries through with his declarations.
Yes it is okay with them for Trump to go after other peoples Constitutional rights as long as Trump doesn't go after theirs.
As I have asked people on the right just what are they going to do when Trump is done taking away left leaning peoples Constitutional rights and starts coming after theirs? CRY?
Still haven't got an answer from anyone yet.
have a nice day

Mr Tiny Penis is a closet Trump lover? That is the pattern of the deranged, accuse others of what they themselves are doing.
I think you have him figured out. Who woulda thunk?

Yes it is okay with them for Trump to go after other peoples Constitutional rights as long as Trump doesn't go after theirs.
As I have asked people on the right just what are they going to do when Trump is done taking away left leaning peoples Constitutional rights and starts coming after theirs? CRY?
Still haven't got an answer from anyone yet.
have a nice day
Agreed, which is why I believe them to be enemies of the Constitution. Those who took the oath and pissed on it are traitors, IMO.

MAGAts aren't very bright nor well educated.

Most JPP MAGAts fade out pretty quickly. Sad.

Mr Tiny Penis is a closet Trump lover? That is the pattern of the deranged, accuse others of what they themselves are doing.
You're so funny, Legina. Nice effort, gimp. Keep trying, but do better, please. LOL

93fy95.gif

You have no fucking clue, anymouse. It didn't take me long to peg you. Our relationship over the years has not only confirmed my observation but to see more of your personality revealed.

You claim to be a dentist yet seem ignorant of medical rules of ethics, training and professionalism. What happened? Were you a wannabe and ended up cleaning the spit and blood in a real dentist's office then got fired for diddling a comatose woman patient? DUI/manslaughter stent in LA so you ran to Alaska after serving your sentence?

I could go on, but only you know why your claims don't match your abilities. I'm simply curious about mental illness among the elderly. Not altruistically, but selfishly: I don't want to go that way and want to know what to look out for.

I've seen a lot of drooling human shells in retirement homes. Not my preferred way to go. You? I'm guessing you're a drooling type of guy. LOL
You seriously need a good old fashioned ass beathing.

Agreed, which is why I believe them to be enemies of the Constitution. Those who took the oath and pissed on it are traitors, IMO.

Well what do you call a person who signs an agreement with somebody your country has been fighting for 20 years giving them EVERYTHING they had been fighting for for those 20 years and on top of it guarantees to give them help and aid.?
Helped them take over the government you have been propping up for those 20 years and help their new government be recognized by the UN ?
I would call that person a Traitor , and seeing it was Trump and he was President at that time I would have liked to see him charged with treason , But now that the SCOTUS has given the president the okay to do things like that as being under the duty of being President Being a Traitor is okay now.
And it looks like the MAGA and people on the right love traitors.
Have a nice day

I had him figured out long ago. It's so easy and great sport to trigger him. And I don't think anybody on the board triggers him more than me. Hell, he openly admits that he thinks of me all the time and it makes his balls tingle.

I took that oath 51 years ago in OCT. 73 when I went in the navy and I still stand by it.
Trump took it too and he gave the Taliban everything they were fighting for for 20 years.
The Taliban was our enemy at the time and he gave them help and aid .
But now that the SCOTUS has said doing things like that is okay because he was President and it was in the duty of his office, So I guess Presidents can commit Treason and get away with it.
I wonder if selling or giving away secrets will be now considered as part of his Presidential duties, like Trump may have done with those 12 Russians he had in the WH and the meeting with Putin where there weren't any other Americans in the room at the time.
Yes I wonder if giving or selling our secrets and top secrets would be considered part of his duties.
Have a nice day

Well what do you call a person who signs an agreement with somebody your country has been fighting for 20 years giving them EVERYTHING they had been fighting for for those 20 years and on top of it guarantees to give them help and aid.?
Helped them take over the government you have been propping up for those 20 years and help their new government be recognized by the UN ?
I would call that person a Traitor , and seeing it was Trump and he was President at that time I would have liked to see him charged with treason , But now that the SCOTUS has given the president the okay to do things like that as being under the duty of being President Being a Traitor is okay now.
And it looks like the MAGA and people on the right love traitors.
Have a nice day
What Trump did with the Taliban wasn't in the best interests of the United States and most certainly was geared to enhance his role as a world leader and peacemaker albeit through appeasement.

I consider his secret meetings with Putin and Kim to be much more dire for the US and potentially treasonous. His actions prior to and on 1/6 were clearly treasonous even if MAGAts in Congress shielded him from prosecution.

The irony of naming a 'project' to save democracy and constitutional rights after a man that ignored democracy and constitutional rights
...and was the first President of the party you support to turn the US into a RW authoritarian state. Yes, ironic....and I do love irony. LOL

Even more ironic is that it was founded by Republicans and moderate conservatives. I❤️Irony

One hundred and sixty years since the first Republican president spoke in New York, six conservatives targeted another

Back