The Lincoln Project

Stop Trump. Stop MAGA. Save America.​

Listen to Sam Elliott: Be a Man, Vote for a Woman

Globalist neocon dingalings.
no thanks!
:magagrin:

What Trump did with the Taliban wasn't in the best interests of the United States and most certainly was geared to enhance his role as a world leader and peacemaker albeit through appeasement.

I consider his secret meetings with Putin and Kim to be much more dire for the US and potentially treasonous. His actions prior to and on 1/6 were clearly treasonous even if MAGAts in Congress shielded him from prosecution.
I agree 100%.
I still can't get any MAGA or right winger to admit Trump MAY have sold or given those 12 Russians or Putin some of our secrets.
They can't admit that it is awful suspicious that He didn't have another American , let alone a Russian speaking American in the room when he had these meetings and not long after those meetings the CIA/ NSA/ FBI have all come out and said there was an unexplained and unusual number of our deep cover agents being found and some killed, making it harder for us to get people to go deep cover and get new intel .
They are afraid they will be found and killed because he may have given the Russians info on how to find them.
Trump is a traitor to the USA and should have been investigated back then.
Trump and his MAGA don't give a shit about the USA or the American people.
Have a nice day

Globalist I am Fredo the terrorist. One day you shall all know my name!
852dkr.jpg
Get help, Fredo, before an FBI sniper puts a round through your brain basket.

Collateral damage. That wouldn't entertain me. Watching Douche Commander puke would though. lol
I'm not the puking type, anymouse. You should know that by now.

I had him figured out long ago. It's so easy and great sport to trigger him. And I don't think anybody on the board triggers him more than me. Hell, he openly admits that he thinks of me all the time and it makes his balls tingle.
Still pissed that you got caught admitting to drugging your patients and molesting them, anymouse?

you're the one threatening violence, triggered rumsfeld butt boy.
Where's the threat, Fredo? Who have I threatened with violence and why do you not condemn the MAGAts on this thread who have threatened violence? Is it because you support their violence against Americans?

Where's the threat, Fredo? Who have I threatened with violence and why do you not condemn the MAGAts on this thread who have threatened violence? Is it because you support their violence against Americans?
you threatened me with a "bullet through my brain case" or some other triggered moronic idiot utterance.

that;s you.

moronic idiot.

:truestory:

...and was the first President of the party you support to turn the US into a RW authoritarian state. Yes, ironic....and I do love irony. LOL

Even more ironic is that it was founded by Republicans and moderate conservatives. I❤️Irony

One hundred and sixty years since the first Republican president spoke in New York, six conservatives targeted another
not sure i've ever told you this before, but i'm a Libertarian. (sarcasm)

you threatened me with a "bullet through my brain case" or some other triggered moronic idiot utterance.

that;s you.

moronic idiot.

:truestory:
Bullshit. Prove it or admit you are delusional, Fredo.

The reason I know this is true is because I never threaten people. I simply make promises of what will happen to them if they attack family, friends or in self-defense.

OTOH, if you, being a wannabe terrorist and probable patsy, were caught trying to murder kids in a Federal daycare center or a African-Americans in a grocery store, then I do hope someone stops you before you carry out your evil plans. This would usually require a bullet through your "brain case".

The fact you don't understand the difference is understandable given your mental condition, but I'm certain law enforcement and lawyers know the difference.

Bullshit. Prove it or admit you are delusional, Fredo.

The reason I know this is true is because I never threaten people. I simply make promises of what will happen to them if they attack family, friends or in self-defense.

OTOH, if you, being a wannabe terrorist and probable patsy, were caught trying to murder kids in a Federal daycare center or a African-Americans in a grocery store, then I do hope someone stops you before you carry out your evil plans. This would usually require a bullet through your "brain case".

The fact you don't understand the difference is understandable given your mental condition, but I'm certain law enforcement and lawyers know the difference.
I don't have to prove it.

we all read it, butt-tard.

I don't care if you deny it now.

we all know you're a lying liar lie-bag.

I don't have to prove it.

we all read it, butt-tard.

I don't care if you deny it now.

we all know you're a lying liar lie-bag.
You, yourself and Irene, Fredo? LOL

Thanks for sharing your delusions with the forum. It's always nice to see it in writing.

Posts like these give a true insight into a person's personality and level of anger and hatred:
That was funny when all those libs started berating poor old dixie for making a joke that can be seen during family time on shows Like The Hughleys, THe Jamie Foxx show, Family Matters, A different world... etc, any of those self denigrating nigger shows.
yes, nigger.
that sounds like a simplistic bromide, my nigger.

negating the constitution was the Patriot act way back in 20'aughts. and you were for it and you're still for it.
You're free to lie, call me names and make false accusations, Fredo. The problem for you is that you can't prove your lies, while I can prove you are a bigoted nutjob.

Back