The Lincoln Project

Why prove it? You refuse to deny it just like you refuse to deny you claimed to be a Threeper and an Oath-Keeper. No worries. Many of your violent, anti-government and anti-Constitutional rhetoric is still on JPP for members to read and, no doubt, even those posts lost are still on FBI servers.

This one is a good example of your rants when it was a Black President. You stopped when it became Trump:
He is a violent nutcase

He is a violent nutcase
As the FBI well knows....well, he used to be. Now he's probably a "witness for the prosecution" but still playing a role. LOL

Notice his change in tone from these days:

I’m almost hoping Trump wins just to see videos of dorks like you puking in the street.
Almost.
But it would be funny.
And of course, you're in a secure economic situation so that NOTHING the Orange Oaf does affects you. That's about it, because you seem content with the christo-fascist agenda.

Well what do you call a person who signs an agreement with somebody your country has been fighting for 20 years giving them EVERYTHING they had been fighting for for those 20 years and on top of it guarantees to give them help and aid.?
Helped them take over the government you have been propping up for those 20 years and help their new government be recognized by the UN ?
I would call that person a Traitor , and seeing it was Trump and he was President at that time I would have liked to see him charged with treason , But now that the SCOTUS has given the president the okay to do things like that as being under the duty of being President Being a Traitor is okay now.
And it looks like the MAGA and people on the right love traitors.
Have a nice day
Amazing how much the MAGA media and civilian mooks are twisting themselves into pretzels to either ignore or deny the facts you just referred to!

And of course, you're in a secure economic situation so that NOTHING the Orange Oaf does affects you. That's about it, because you seem content with the christo-fascist agenda.
I doubt he's that secure; just enough money to pay for his room and a bottle of booze every night. Maybe pick up some Roofies when he's in the mood.

You're free to lie to everyone on this forum except yourself, Hater. No worries, your posts belie your claims.

The fact you truly believe others will buy your bullshit is the most interesting part about you, Hater. :)
Have you moved to Mexico yet, or are you fine living in an American Democrat run sanctuary city?

Have you moved to Mexico yet, or are you fine living in an American Democrat run sanctuary city?
Why would I move to Mexico, Hater?

Thanks for proving just how ignorant you truly are, son. My little piece of heaven in Texas isn't Democrat much less a "sanctuary city".

Don't you live in a Democrat state, Hater? Why don't you move to Texas? Too far from mommy's apron strings? LOL

To their credit I suppose, the Lincoln Project has one of the best grifts going. In theory I am the exact type of person they are appealing too, a Republican who is anti-Trump. But these guys aren't even Republicans. They're all independents or Democrats now hiding behind the Lincoln name.

If they came out said the truth, that they're Democrats now, they would be competing with large number of liberals groups for anti-Trump money. So from a business perspective it's really smart marketing selling themselves as Republicans. It works the same way when a Republican hears a Democrat cr*pping on his own party, there's something appealing about it. That appeal is lost to folks on the left if the Lincoln Project is just another Democratic group.

So these grifters (research their background if you don't believe it) keep grifting.

FYI: The Lincoln Project was founded by conservatives and Republicans who support the Constitution.

George Conway
Steve Schmidt
John Weaver
Rick Wilson
Jennifer Horn
Ron Steslow
Reed Galen
Mike Madrid

Who gives a shit about The Lincoln Project? The whole thing imploded in scandals, being fronted off for outrageous lying, incompetence, and general worthlessness.

Only idiots on the radical Left still put any weight in it. Everybody else ignores them for the worthless idiots they are.

FYI: The Lincoln Project was founded by conservatives and Republicans who support the Constitution.

George Conway
Steve Schmidt
John Weaver
Rick Wilson
Jennifer Horn
Ron Steslow
Reed Galen
Mike Madrid
They go through all that trouble and expense because they want America to survive. Trump is a severe threat to the American experiment. Schmidt ran the McCain campaign. That is a list of long-time heavy weight Republicans.

Back