the main 08 issue.. taxes. this is what people ultimatly vote on

Well, matter of oppinion, but no exemptions suck considering you are less likely to need government assisstance for anything, while everyone else becomes a moocher.

I'll amen to that. I cringe everytime I think about what I paid this past year.

I don't even want to talk about what I paid, suffice to say, I teared up just a little.

Don't you have a mortgage?

im not paying as much interest anymore is bad news for taxes. good news is only 9years left. my effective rate used to be like 10% now im up over 15% on fed.

lol this year in 08 im borrowing money from the fed government. i claimed the max exemptions and am paying virtually no taxes out of paycheck. instead all that money is going into an ESOP plan i have at work. ill pay my tax bill out of the esop. wonder if this is legal.. LMAO

Last edited:
im not paying as much interest anymore is bad news for taxes. good news is only 9years left. my effective rate used to be like 10% now im up over 15% on fed.

lol this year in 08 im borrowing money from the fed government. i claimed the max exemptions and am paying virtually no taxes out of paycheck. instead all that money is going into an ESOP plan i have at work. ill pay my tax bill out of the esop. wonder if this is legal.. LMAO
Prolly not. I may recall incorrectly, but I seem to recall two hoops - you need to have paid 90% of the current years tax due, or equal to last year's taxes due.

usged lies more than bill Clinton. I believe Bill didn't have sex with that woman more than usged payed 50,000 in taxes.

Back