"The Mavrick"

Why would being a libertarian prevent me from ridiculing the Repubs? They are not my party. Neither are the Dems, but I despise McCain and for good reason. He is hostile to the ideas of limited government and has shown that there is not one individual right or civil right he believes is beyond government power.

:clink:
It is refreshing to see a genuine Libertarian and not just an embaressed republican claiming to be a libertarian. Keep the frauds out of your party.

Why would being a libertarian prevent me from ridiculing the Repubs? They are not my party. Neither are the Dems, but I despise McCain and for good reason. He is hostile to the ideas of limited government and has shown that there is not one individual right or civil right he believes is beyond government power.
Which is a large reason that I have stated that I wasn't voting for him. I agree with you.

LOL......What I thought of too when my wife spotted the sign last night.

It just comes to mind, you can just picture him, painstakingly making the sign, completely clueless that he has hacked the English language to death yet again, and excitedly standing out there waiving it around, making a public jackass out of himself.

Back