The Men Behind Obama

• Thread starter Thread starter Thinktwice
  • Start date Start date
Its a far stretch to think Obama is controlled by the elite power brokers.

Please someone show some evidence , you know , Proof.

Face it .. you could find Hitler and Satan's names on the list of those behind Obambi and you'd find an excuse for it.

Where do you think most of all that money Obama collected came from?

ELITE POWER BROKERS

I know, ignore that.

Every single person Obambi has on his economic team comes from ELITE POWER BROKERS .. every single one of them .. and Obambi continue to ignore Paul Krugman who was the first to warn of exactly what we see today.

I know, ignore that.

You really should take the time to study where the man you put so much "hope" in came from and the people who are behind him.

Last edited:
Webster Tarpley ?

Tarpley maintains that the events of 9/11 were engineered by a rogue network of the military industrial complex and the CIA.

This Webster Tarpley ?

You're another meathead....

Right. The truth makes your fascist skin burn, doesn't it?

it was more than that. media bias in favor of obama was profound. further, many republican senators and congressman left their conservative base. you could argue they toed the bush party line, but they still chose to leave their conservative principles back in the hope chest. the conservatives spent and spent and spent and that piss many conservatives off.

The republican party has no conservative values. It's the party of elitism fascism. Just like the dem party.

Yes, I'm the one who prefers a strong economy. I'm National Guard, btw.

"Strong economy" has been defined wrong. It's not a strong economy if it depends on eroding the middle class as it's source of strength. What you call STRONG ECONOMY is just the profitization of destruction.

"Strong economy" has been defined wrong. It's not a strong economy if it depends on eroding the middle class as it's source of strength. What you call STRONG ECONOMY is just the profitization of destruction.

Cool, but as long as GDP is up over 2% and stocks are way up, I'm happy. How else are you going to find employment?

Cool, but as long as GDP is up over 2% and stocks are way up, I'm happy. How else are you going to find employment?

Along with a jobless recovery is destined to fail in a country 2/3 deendent on consumer spending.
You are using last centuries logic when we were 2/3 industrial based.

rahm-793018.jpg

Back