The moral less gays...

To me excess verbosity can and is used to decieve, Or to conceal other meanings to us less verbose types. So I am not too trusting of it

Correct Any, I don't like to hang with gay guys , But do support their right to be gay. Just picking on the high morals rhetoric.

I don't not hang with gay guys, as long as they don't think being camp is funny. It isn't. Its a little sad.

Having said that, the missus' brother is gay and probably the wittiest chap I know, except Charver, but that's because he isn't camp....

You are correct in your ethics assertion. It is impossible to argue that morality is absolute without relying on circular logic...

whats camp>???? thats good b/c when i come to UK we're getting beers

Dawg is a one issue voter, here he supports a neocon fag! LOL

Who said the guy is a neocon? And who said Rob supports him either? He is just pointing out the anti-gay sentiment brought about by such a revelation.

BRAINERD, Minnesota (AP) -- State Sen. Paul Koering once fit neatly into the profile of socially conservative central Minnesota: abortion opponent, supporter of gun and property rights, outspoken supporter of veterans.

But last year, Koering was the only Republican in the Senate to join Democrats in opposing an effort to force a floor vote on a constitutional gay marriage ban.

That stirred up long-standing rumors at the Capitol about Koering's own sexuality, and within a few days he revealed that he was gay -- a move the area's GOP chairman called "political suicide."

In Tuesday's primary, he will find out if that is true.

Kevin Goedker, a city councilman who's challenging Koering in Tuesday's GOP primary, says it isn't because his opponent is gay. But he's making an explicit appeal to voters whose values guide them in the voting booth.

"People of high moral values and integrity must rally and support candidates who will work to bring ethics, morals and family values back into government," Goedker's father, Gene, his campaign treasurer, wrote in a fundraising letter.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/09/11/gaysenator.schallenge.ap/index.html

what bs... I have high morals and integrity... guess republicans have lost sight of the value of an individual and hard work. but now it must come down to who they prefer intimately.

It'd be nice to see this guy win. I'm awaiting results in several contests outside of NY that I have an interest in. I'll add this one on.

Dawg is a one issue voter, here he supports a neocon fag! LOL

Who said the guy is a neocon? And who said Rob supports him either? He is just pointing out the anti-gay sentiment brought about by such a revelation.

I wouldn't vote for him in a general, because I don't vote Republican, ever. But if he loses the republican primary, then that is a win for bigotry. So I would like to see him win his primary. Rob probably feels similar to the way I do. I can only assume you are responding to Toby. Who is clueless about what any of this means.

Back