The Most Intelligent, Well-Thought Post Yet.

It's a rare an unprofitable talent I have.

Turbo-libs, McKeating5(now I like better than Mcfossil), recessionista's (ahh I may be withdrawing that one soon).

Not sure if we are in one or not, we are close enough in the slow down to make it just an acedemic point.

WOW! I've never SEEN such a bunch of Fringe -Wacko 60's-Leftover LOSERS in my LIFE, Haaahaha! For THREE pages, cackling back andd forth, without ONE intelligent thought, or pertinent question! I have just one question- Is Lady T the same person who used to be Smelly TunaBooty, or Tunabutre, somethin' like that?

I will not tell lorax or usc they were right calling for a recession for two years. They are as right as a broken clock is twice a day.

I don't know. I kind of though Mc"so old I need a"Cane was funny. Perhaps not when you'r ewriting about him, but when you talk with family and friends, I think that makes a nice opener.

My top picks thus far are still:

McFossil
McSame
McShame

I guess I'll have to vary them depending on what we're talking about. Obviously when I make fun of how old he is I'll use McFossil, When talking about the Iraq war (that's going to be tough....McSame and McShame fit so well), any comparison to Bush will be McSame, and I guess I'll go with McShame for all others.

Back