The most irrelevant man in America, 1/4/08

Onceler

George W. Bush, failure in business, popular vote loser, enabler of one of America's worst foreign policy disasters.

Failed President.

George W. Bush, failure in business, popular vote loser, enabler of one of America's worst foreign policy disasters.

Failed President.
And Could very well be responsible for the Dems taking the WHitehouse and the congress again all at the same time.

His historical relevance has yet to be wriiten.

History will not only write of the greatest military blunder in American history and its consequences .. but it will also write of the fraud and decepetions that were concocted to make it happen .. including 9/11.

I cant wait for the books to be open on this admin.

The Republican party may not survive it.

:lolup: LMAO at the Donkey Squad...! Oh yeah baby we are so bad we can bash GW till the cows come home! Y'all need a new schtick!

We will never forget this one buddy.

History will repeat its self if we dont pay it its due.

as bad as iraq is, vietnam was worse, and will probably always be worse.

I'm not so sure about that. In terms of casualties, perhaps, but what about long-term consequences?

Today, Vietnam is a country that is friendly with the U.S., and that we trade with. There were no lasting effects in that region that affect our security.

I think, and a few NIE's corroborate, that the Iraq War could potentially create a whole new generation of terrorists bent on attacking America & Americans, and has, without doubt, been a destabilizing influence in one of the world's critical regions.

I'm not so sure about that. In terms of casualties, perhaps, but what about long-term consequences?

Today, Vietnam is a country that is friendly with the U.S., and that we trade with. There were no lasting effects in that region that affect our security.

I think, and a few NIE's corroborate, that the Iraq War could potentially create a whole new generation of terrorists bent on attacking America & Americans, and has, without doubt, been a destabilizing influence in one of the world's critical regions.

:rolleyes: who attacked who on 911...surely not disgruntled Arab oil barrens!

Failed President.

I guess I have a difficult time ever calling the U.S. President 'irrelevant'. They fact that they control the bomb and have many other powers they can make themselves 'relevant' again in seconds.

Please explain!

Explain what...the "those?" I meant those idiots who think Saddam was behind 9/11, equate Iraq's secular gov't with Islamic extremists & see invading Iraq as a logical response to the 9/11 attack.

Does that clear it up? How have things been since the lobotomy?

Cute.............!

Explain what...the "those?" I meant those idiots who think Saddam was behind 9/11, equate Iraq's secular gov't with Islamic extremists & see invading Iraq as a logical response to the 9/11 attack.

Does that clear it up? How have things been since the lobotomy?

'Dr.Who'...a lobotomy is what you must have had...where did you serve again?
So Saddam and sons had nothing to do with 911? Humm let me count the ways...they did receive monetary support from Saudi Arabia...they did care for the medical needs of Usama et al...like in Zarqawi and friends...get a grip already...Donkey! Not to forget Saddams placing a bounty on George Sr...

vietnam was 1,000 times worse. Takes a fullblown political hack to dust of a couple hunder thousand casualities like that.

vietnam was 1,000 times worse. Takes a fullblown political hack to dust of a couple hunder thousand casualities like that.

I'm not brushing off the casualties, and it is despicable of you to suggest that's what I'm doing. Also pretty stupid.

I am saying there is more to judging "worse" or "better" than casualties at that time. I'm talking long-term consequences.

Why do you even try to discuss anything on this board? You're a proven loser at this point, with no core opinions of your own.

At least get your facts right...UScasualties were 55,000...not good but thank Jane (Hanoi) Fonda et al for the last several thousand...:rolleyes:

Back