The Motive of Socialized Healthcare

Wanna borrow Michael Moore? Not that he will fix your healthcare, but you could beat the crap out of him to relieve your anger.
Or he could pay for Cuban healthcare that the people don't get because they aren't touristas making propaganda flicks.

So then what was "this?" It could not have been anything but the idea that private insurers do the same sort of thing with the context of your response to my post. Learn how to express yourself or own up to the fact you did it poorly. Don't push it off on me.

Just b/c you're two fcking retarded to follow your own gd thread don't act like I'm the one not being clear. Where the hell did that hostilitiy come from? You may want to think about buying some Midol. But I'll break it down slowly for you:

WM:
And in any case, the British system IS better than ours, its just that it can be improved upon.

RS responding to WM:

Why is it better? Equating the current American system as being the only possible example of market healthcare is far more ridiculous.

Me responding to your response to WM:
If you have the luxury of being well insured in the US, I can see someone saying this.

Keep up and settle down.

Just b/c you're two fcking retarded to follow your own gd thread don't act like I'm the one not being clear. Where the hell did that hostilitiy come from? You may want to think about buying some Midol. But I'll break it down slowly for you:

WM:
And in any case, the British system IS better than ours, its just that it can be improved upon.

RS responding to WM:

Why is it better? Equating the current American system as being the only possible example of market healthcare is far more ridiculous.

Me responding to your response to WM:
If you have the luxury of being well insured in the US, I can see someone saying this.

Keep up and settle down.

And it is still not clear on what "this" is. The question of "why it is better?" Your use implies reference to a statement, not a question.

The statement that it is ridiculous to equate the US system as the only example of market healthcare? What has being rich or poor in insurance to do with that?

It's only reasonable to assume your poor and unclear use of the pronoun was in response to the idea that private insurers do not do the same. You then respond by implying I am using a strawman or putting words in your mouth, rather than clarifying your statement which is still pretty murky.

And it is still not clear on what "this" is. The question of "why it is better?" Your use implies reference to a statement, not a question.

The statement that it is ridiculous to equate the US system as the only example of market healthcare? What has being rich or poor in insurance to do with that?

It's only reasonable to assume your poor and unclear use of the pronoun was in response to the idea that private insurers do not do the same. You then respond by implying I am using a strawman or putting words in your mouth, rather than clarifying your statement which is still pretty murky.

Singapore has a pretty good market healthcare system.

However, everyone is guaranteed insurance.

That was the assumption you made. My "this" was in response to your response to WM. If you're too dense to see that then, I really don't give 2 $hits.

Oh, and you don't have to worry about my 'unclear' statements anymore today. That will be the last pity post I give you in your extremely prolific and generally boring libertarian spambot posts.

Carry on.

Back