The NBA finals

Yakuda

Verified User
I'm not sure how many people still follow the NBA but game 1 of the finals between the Boston Celtics and the Dallas Mavericks was last night. Boston won pretty easily. They got out to a 29 point lead but the Mavs fought back to within 7. In the second half however the Celtics regained the lead and never looked back. I have been a Celtics fan since I lived for a while in MA back when bird, mchale and parrish were playing there. Great times. What are people's predictions for these finals? I think Celtics in 6.

I'm happy that Dallas knocked Oklahomo City out of the playoffs, but, I don't see them keeping up with Boston. It will be fun to watch Luka keep putting up crazy numbers, though.

I'm happy that Dallas knocked Oklahomo City out of the playoffs, but, I don't see them keeping up with Boston. It will be fun to watch Luka keep putting up crazy numbers, though.
Yes. Dallas down 2 games. Luka will get his points no doubt but him and Kyrie are no match for the starting 5 of the Celtics. After those two who does Dallas have? PJ Washington? Luka and Kyrie will have to be lights out EVERY game while hoping every Celtic is having an off night every game. Not likely. Celtics in 6 look like a pretty safe bet.

I'm not sure how many people still follow the NBA but game 1 of the finals between the Boston Celtics and the Dallas Mavericks was last night. Boston won pretty easily. They got out to a 29 point lead but the Mavs fought back to within 7. In the second half however the Celtics regained the lead and never looked back. I have been a Celtics fan since I lived for a while in MA back when bird, mchale and parrish were playing there. Great times. What are people's predictions for these finals? I think Celtics in 6.
Great win for the celtics last night. One more win for their 18th championship banner. The game exposed the serious weaknesses in no only Lukas game but in his character as a person. He can't play defense and did nothing but whine and complain to the referees as the game passed him by. I was surprised how many people picked Dallas to win but that seems like a long lost dream at this point.

I was at the 1986 celebration of the Celtics championship where there was an estimated 3 million
people going wild. It was great to see the Celtics win their 18th championship last night, as we're
all looking ahead to see this Celtic dynasty continue.

Why are we talking about bouncy ball when there is hockey going on? What a waste....

CELTICS WIN!!!!!! 18th NBA Championship!

Back