the next Sarah Palin?....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
under the headline....Huffpost readers vote Kristy Noem Hottest Freshman in Congress....

For those of you not familiar with Congresswoman Noem, here are a few facts about her.

1. Sorry, fellas. She's taken.

Kristi, 39, lives with her husband, Bryon, and three children, Kassidy, Kennedy, and Booker, on a ranch near Castlewood, [South Dakota] where the family raises Angus cattle and also shows Quarter Horses. Kristi actively farmed with her family for 17 years, owned and operated a hunting operation, and helped manage the family restaurant.

2. She's still a student.

Kristi began her college education at Northern State, later transferring to SDSU [South Dakota State University] and taking classes at Mount Marty in Watertown as well. The unexpected death of her father required Kristi to return to the family ranch full time. In recent years, Kristi has continued to pursue her degree in Political Science by taking classes at SDSU.

3. She has a need for speed.
Noem received 27 traffic citations (including 20 speeding tickets) over 21 years. All fines have been paid and apologies have been made. "Obviously, I'm not proud of my driving record but I been working hard to be a better example to young kids and young drivers out there," Noem said.

Republican woman who hunts, has lots of kids, and makes liberals hot under the collar.....what more could you ask for......

I just googled her. Ay carumba! :whoa:

Jaime Herrera and Nikki Haley are also worthy of note...

Can anyone name any hot liberals in Congress? I can't think of any. 0_o

I just googled her. Ay carumba! :whoa:

Jaime Herrera and Nikki Haley are also worthy of note...

Can anyone name any hot liberals in Congress? I can't think of any. 0_o
Do we have enough for a hot calender yet....???

I think I'll make one for Democrats
.....Pelosi, Hillary, Albright, Helen Thomas, Janel Reno, Janel Napolitano, Donna Shalala, Elana Kagan, Maxine Waters, etc.

under the headline....Huffpost readers vote Kristy Noem Hottest Freshman in Congress....

Republican woman who hunts, has lots of kids, and makes liberals hot under the collar.....what more could you ask for......

She's a cutie. If this keeps up maybe there will be a Ms. Congress Contest; Bikini-clad with a copy of the Constitution in hand.

With all the talk about getting people involved in politics/government what better way?

She's a cutie. If this keeps up maybe there will be a Ms. Congress Contest; Bikini-clad with a copy of the Constitution in hand.

With all the talk about getting people involved in politics/government what better way?

sexist.....why would you exclude Barney from a bikini contest?.....

No, but Damn Yankee is pretty obsessed with Frank.
and your jealousy is showing like a spotlight....:palm::loveu::palm:

Don't worry...Old Liver Lips, Barney Frank will never take the place of either you or Christiefan

Last edited:
id hit the hot tea party women, some like Plain are milfs no doubt.

anyone who says they wouldnt hit that is a fag, or you have low testonterone.

Back