the next Sarah Palin?....

under the headline....Huffpost readers vote Kristy Noem Hottest Freshman in Congress....

Republican woman who hunts, has lots of kids, and makes liberals hot under the collar.....what more could you ask for......

As they say on the football board Pictures or GTFO!

I just googled her. Ay carumba! :whoa:

Jaime Herrera and Nikki Haley are also worthy of note...

Can anyone name any hot liberals in Congress? I can't think of any. 0_o

Probably not, considering most hot women are neither conservative or in congress......it's not where I would normally look for hot women. If ya'll are looking to congress for hot woman I can only say, "Good Lord! No wonder conservative men are sexually frustrated!".

Probably not, considering most hot women are neither conservative or in congress......it's not where I would normally look for hot women. If ya'll are looking to congress for hot woman I can only say, "Good Lord! No wonder conservative men are sexually frustrated!".

you realize the OP came from Huffington Post, right?...

Haven't you lived in the South? You telling me southern belles in the South are not hot?

Back