the Obama Party

I dunno.. maybe thinking that lobbyists are lurking in the background buying up all of our politicians is a bit paranoid.... maybe thinking that because he is from Chicago he's in someones pocket.... maybe memes comments are weak on plot there is plenty of insinuation and paranoia.... I'm smelling something a bit more insidious that slander....

I hope you figure out what it is you're smelling.:rolleyes:

I grew up in Illinois..nuff said..and to think the child king isn't smelly with funny money, is a laugh..

I grew up in Illinois..nuff said..and to think the child king isn't smelly with funny money, is a laugh..

Another Republican intellectual.

Again repugs, don’t worry, there is nothing indicative about the biggest morons being on your side. It’s all just a coincidence.

What do you estimate this IQ to be? I give it a 67 and that’s being generous.

It is really quite funny how Saint Bill and his portion of the Dem party is now the "Republican wing" of the Dems.

I love how far they have fallen.... so far that even their faithful worshipers (not saying you particularly BAC) can now see how pathetic the Clintons are.

Sad, but true.

Now the question is how to get rid of them.

It brings me joy.

However I don't want that fool associated to me. He is no republican, nor is his wife.

Oh don't worry, republicans have plenty of problems of their own.

In fact, the only saving grace for the democrats is that the republicans are even more fucked up than they are.

Another Republican intellectual.

Again repugs, don’t worry, there is nothing indicative about the biggest morons being on your side. It’s all just a coincidence.

What do you estimate this IQ to be? I give it a 67 and that’s being generous.

:cof1:

Shouldn't you be worried about your own sad sack party that is disappearing right before our eyes?

John McCain .. now that's a laugh ..

Please stick around until November. :cool:

"I grew up in Illinois..nuff said"

No; if you're going to accuse a politician of corruption, being from the same state as that politician is not e"nuff."

Maybe we should start a online collection...and send a few dozen cases...make that tons...of soap to DC...should we buy Dial or Irish Spring...?

I think only Lye soap will work.
And that will take a lot of scrubbing to get the sxxt off of them..

I dunno.. maybe thinking that lobbyists are lurking in the background buying up all of our politicians is a bit paranoid.... maybe thinking that because he is from chicago he's in someones pocket.... maybe memes comments are weak on plot there is plenty of insinuation and paranoia.... I'm smelling something a bit more insidious that slander....
Again not a conspiracy. That would take a plan. And it would also need to be unsupported by past experience.

Most of the politicians today are dirty.

Sad really

MONEY is the gigantic hole in the concept of democracy.

He who holds the MONEY holds the reins of power.

Does it take a genius to figure out that if you allow lobbyists to wave MONEY in the faces of politicians that you will end up with corrupt politicians?

That plus MONEY is God in America.

Shouldn't you be worried about your own sad sack party that is disappearing right before our eyes?

John McCain .. now that's a laugh ..

Please stick around until November. :cool:

While I do think Obama is going to win (barring something extreme happening), I do hope McCain wins or at least keeps it to a couple percent. Your cockiness is soooooooooo annoying... no matter how justified it might be.

:rolleyes:

Back