The one and only thing banning magazines does!

Bad argument, used already.

Probably the better argument is that it will just limit the massacre casualties to 7 instead of 10, unless they have the foresight to bring a second magazine... Won't help, just a rather pointless compromise to be seen to be doing something

Makes sure the criminals are the only ones who will have them, they are CRIMINALS THEY DON'T CARE!
:palm::rolleyes:

By magazines I will assume you mean large magazine size. But since you didn't elaborate, I will not know what size you mean. You seem to have brains.

Kids in schools are taught to throw books at a shooter. Imagine if 1 kid escapes in a shooting because a classroom full of shooters made him fluster while trying to reload. Most would argue that more would escape and possibly end the attack, but lets stick with 1.

Now. What is more important to you? That one childs life, assuming there aren't thousands more. Or the ability to carry a 30+ round magazine.

Now tell me why a 100 round magazine is necessary.

Think before speaking :)

Makes sure the criminals are the only ones who will have them, they are CRIMINALS THEY DON'T CARE!
:palm::rolleyes:

Only if you sell your magazine to criminals. But then we could arrest you.

So, hopefully you sell your magazine to an undercover ATF agent.

That would be great!!

That would be great!!

Exactly. I don't know what is wrong with peoples brains today but they are getting out of control.

Just because we made drinking and driving laws doesn't mean people don't drink and drive. But there is a LARGE % fewer drinking and driving deaths once we regulated drinking and driving. I don't want to do your homework this late because I'm going to bed and you won't understand it anyway.

It's important to understand the difference between a massacre using something society deemed legal and safe vs. something deemed illegal and safe. If something dangerous is deemed legal and safe production will not stop and LOTS more people will get the unsafe product.

That would be great!!

there are already plenty out there, and criminals do not care about the law, you are just another tool in the shed!

the babies a sandy hook all had mulutple bullets in them.

they were riddled with bullets.

You and your precious NRA are dinosaurs and will be soon swallowing you last mouthful of tar as you sink into the pit

You and your precious NRA are dinosaurs and will be soon swallowing you last mouthful of tar as you sink into the pit

yes shot by psycho, the gun used was not an ar, it was a handgun. So what happens when criminals who will still use the clips with 30 in it, come to my house, and mine has 10 or less, you people don't think things through, hence the name bleeding heart liberal

Bad argument, used already.

Probably the better argument is that it will just limit the massacre casualties to 7 instead of 10, unless they have the foresight to bring a second magazine... Won't help, just a rather pointless compromise to be seen to be doing something

LOL I know... these idiot liberals (and truly... they are idiots) think someone on a homicidal rampage will only bring one magazine. It would almost be comical if it wasn't so frightening over how retarded some of these people are.

irrelevant.

enough fear mongering. you didn't support the patriot act even in light of 3000 american deaths. Wiretapping would undoubtedly help the government catch bad people, but you recognized then that our fundamental rights were more important.

LOL I know... these idiot liberals (and truly... they are idiots) think someone on a homicidal rampage will only bring one magazine. It would almost be comical if it wasn't so frightening over how retarded some of these people are.

Again, schools are teaching kids to throw text books at criminals. If that criminal has to change mags with books flying at him/her it could buy enough time to save a few lives and/or take down the shooter. And how does this attempt effect you? You might have to buy a box of tissues and print out a picture of Obama so you can throw darts at it...

Again, schools are teaching kids to throw text books at criminals. If that criminal has to change mags with books flying at him/her it could buy enough time to save a few lives and/or take down the shooter. And how does this attempt effect you? You might have to buy a box of tissues and print out a picture of Obama so you can throw darts at it...

irrelevant.

enough fear mongering. you didn't support the patriot act even in light of 3000 american deaths. Wiretapping would undoubtedly help the government catch bad people, but you recognized then that our fundamental rights were more important.

I support wiretapping with a warrant. Compromises can be made.

LOL you really think a bunch of 6 year olds throwing dr Seuss books is going to stop a murderer from reloading a weapon? Holy shit . . wow.

I support wiretapping with a warrant. Compromises can be made.

you don't support unwarranted wiretapping even though it would make it easier for the government to catch terrorists... even after 3000 people were killed. You have made a value judgement that ones rights to not be wiretapped without a warrant is more important than potentially preventing future deaths.

Back