The one and only thing banning magazines does!

Again, schools are teaching kids to throw text books at criminals. If that criminal has to change mags with books flying at him/her it could buy enough time to save a few lives and/or take down the shooter. And how does this attempt effect you? You might have to buy a box of tissues and print out a picture of Obama so you can throw darts at it...

That is like bringing a knife to a gun fight my Gosh man listen to yourself, arm the Teachers or staff.

Again, schools are teaching kids to throw text books at criminals. If that criminal has to change mags with books flying at him/her it could buy enough time to save a few lives and/or take down the shooter. And how does this attempt effect you? You might have to buy a box of tissues and print out a picture of Obama so you can throw darts at it...
that is the stupidest idea of all. ask a cop to throw books at a shooter instead of using his gun

the babies a sandy hook all had mulutple bullets in them.

they were riddled with bullets.

You and your precious NRA are dinosaurs and will be soon swallowing you last mouthful of tar as you sink into the pit
I think that Obama laid an egg today, nothing much will happen, except appeasement. Both Houses of Congress will not pass a thing, niet, nothing is going to happen, they will toss Obama some Doggy Bon Bon tinsy weeney laws to chew on, to keep him happy, to keep him from barking. All that Lib Demo hype yesterday, with all the threats of we are going to do this and we are going to do that about guns was pure hogwash. If this was a baseball game, they would call the game Whitehouse 2 - NRA 15 ... LOL

LOL you really think a bunch of 6 year olds throwing dr Seuss books is going to stop a murderer from reloading a weapon? Holy shit . . wow.

You know, I think he does.

We need to ban high capacity books.

Back