The Party of Death

IBDaMann

But to me, that still doesn't make it right.
There was a war. The bombing immediately ended the war. That's what gives you heartache, I can see that now.

Your conclusion is that the ending of the war made it unacceptable. Your message is that the only way for anything to be right was for the war to have been prolonged indefinitely for hundreds of thousands more to die.

What have I been saying for months? Leftists delight in the killing of living humans. Need I say more? Leftists are shitbags who HATE humanity. This sentiment runs throughout all of leftist ideology. From insisting that our children be huddled into defenselessness zones to propagate their mass killings, to demonizing the NRA for advocating that law-abiding citizens be able to defend themselves, to declaring anything that ends a bloody war to be "not right," to pushing for all plant life on the planet be destroyed (so that all animal life will die soon thereafter), to the advocacy of killing living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die, leftists and the DNC are the Party of Death, as well as the Party of Slavery, the Party of Corruption, the Party of Violence, the Party of Poverty and the Party of Theft.

Thank you BartenderElite for rounding out this point so very nicely.

attachment.php

attachment.php

giphy.gif

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Easy to spot “copy and paste,” no matter what pseudonym he employs, his useless copy and pasting is hard to hide

Easy to spot “copy and paste,” no matter what pseudonym he employs, his useless copy and pasting is hard to hide
An exemplary testament to your poor judgement. Where on the internet do you believe you will find what I wrote? Hint: I authored every word originally on JPP. I don't let anyone do my thinking for me. I also created all but one of the memes I posted, as well as my avatar and the animated gifs in my signature.

I don't borrow from other people except on rare occasion, and I give credit when I do.

You, on the other hand, regurgitate exactly what your thought-masters order you to believe and to preach. You probably don't remember what an original thought is like. It must suck to be the mental slave that you are.

Looks like any liberal city in the US.

Does your head hurt?
Ike was against using the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but we were not spending a trillion dollars on creating nukes and not using them. The firebombing, which created equal damage skipped the cities they selected for nuking. They wanted to see exactly how much damage a nuke would do.
. It was a scientific experiment as well as an escalation of war. Only one country ever used nukes, and we did it twice.

Guess which Japanese city this is:

09ww11-firebombing-01-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

From the little I see, it's probably Tokyo. This looks like the Sumida district looking into the Katsu-Shika district. Large sections of Tokyo were subjected to intense firebombing (Japanese construction favors light wood and paper structures). The target was the Nakajima aircraft company, which had many facilities in Tokyo.

After the war, when Tokyo was rebuilt, this company was retooled into Fuji Heavy industries, maker of tractors and Subaru cars.

From the little I see, it's probably Tokyo. This looks like the Sumida district looking into the Katsu-Shika district. Large sections of Tokyo were subjected to intense firebombing (Japanese construction favors light wood and paper structures). The target was the Nakajima aircraft company, which had many facilities in Tokyo.

After the war, when Tokyo was rebuilt, this company was retooled into Fuji Heavy industries, maker of tractors and Subaru cars.

The Japanese finally found the true path to peace: profit.
You don't go to war with your customers.

Back