The penalty for treason is death in the US.

That's not what I asked. I asked if he is found guilty should he be hung?

Certainly, the punishment for treason is death so anyone found guilty of that should face the same punishment.

He isn't being threatened with charges of treason however unlike what Biden will likely face.

Certainly, the punishment for treason is death so anyone found guilty of that should face the same punishment.

He isn't being threatened with charges of treason however unlike what Biden will likely face.

He is likely to face charges of insurrection. And espionage. Close enough for you? Biden is not being investigated by DOJ. Let me know when he is.

He is likely to face charges of insurrection. And espionage. Close enough for you? Biden is not being investigated by DOJ. Let me know when he is.

To prove insurrection you would need to prove he made an attempt to overthrow the US government.

Not going to happen.

For espionage you would need to prove he actively worked with a foreign government to compromise the US government.

Again, not going to happen.

And once congress gets irrefutable evidence of the Biden's corruption the DOJ will no longer be able to protect Biden and will file charges, they will save their own skin first before his.

As for Trump, the best you can get him on for 1/6 would be the incitement of a riot and that's a longshot which is why charges haven't been filed yet.

To prove insurrection you would need to prove he made an attempt to overthrow the US government.

Not going to happen.

For espionage you would need to prove he actively worked with a foreign government to compromise the US government.

And once congress gets irrefutable evidence of the Biden's corruption the DOJ will no longer be able to protect Biden and will file charges, they will save their own skin first before his.

As for Trump, the best you can get him on for 1/6 would be the incitement of a riot and that's a longshot which is why charges haven't been filed yet.

At this point, the Democrats are no different from Lavrenti Beria...

b89e7b10818b0cbca2eced61f33a808ab96be963c5db5472c235bbc1f70e7fec_1.jpg

Far worse then what Trump faces.

Should the Biden's be worried, they have at least nine family members who were paid by either China or Ukraine.

If found guilty the consequences could be severe.

Congress determines the penalty for treason.

"The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason,"

I don't think we should hang Donald. Just send him to jail and make him watch people call him a loser.

No crime.
He's certainly not a loser. Trump has never lost an election. He is a successful real estate developer.

You just have a bad case of avarice.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! You've tried, convicted and are ready to sentence Joe Biden with ZERO evidence. You make me laugh, Nora.

Word stuffing. She has done no such thing.

As far as evidence of Biden's crimes, I've already shown it to you. He has committed multiple acts of treason.

Not going to happen.

And why won’t the DOJ be able to protect Biden? Got an answer for that one Nora?

It IS.going to happen. And the espionage charge is already out here. Once he’s hung he won’t be able to run for President any longer. Poor Donald. Poor Nora.

And why won’t the DOJ be able to protect Biden? Got an answer for that one Nora?

It IS.going to happen. And the espionage charge is already out here. Once he’s hung he won’t be able to run for President any longer. Poor Donald. Poor Nora.

Good luck trying to prove anything under the espionage act.

Even the ACLU is against the language in the espionage act.

It's simply too broad and the burden of proof is extreme to say the least.

You have to prove that Trump committed harm or intended harm to the United States.

Should the Biden's be worried, they have at least nine family members who were paid by either China or Ukraine.

If found guilty the consequences could be severe.[/QUOTE
You should say "according to my heavily right-wing slanted sources, Bidens have been paid off".Pure speculation about Bidens who have no history of criming. yet you think Trump who has the opposite life is free of crime. You are ridiculous.

If found guilty the consequences could be severe.

Trump and his traitors should start worrying. It would speed things along if American patriots were allowed to start shooting anyone flying traitor flags. :thup:

4tr1dv.gif

Back