The perfect car?

I prefer cars that can turn without losing 3lbs of brake dust. On a road track a Cayman would dust a Hellcat even though it has half the HP. So would a Corvette Stingray with 405 HP...wouldn't even be close. First turn and the Hellcat would be history. Granted a Hellcat is a great dragster but so what? Drag racing is pretty boring.

Drag racing separates the men from the boys, I hate road racing. I hate foreign cars period.

the things that make truly fast hot rodded cars nonsensical for me is the fact that they will get me one of two things for sure : arrested or dead. been there, almost done that. I like my work truck.

Last edited:
Corvettes do not rattle right out of the factory. I won't even attempt to defend Camaros.

I picked up a ZO6 in Bowling Green with a friend that bought one for $110k. That was not the class of car I was expecting. It rattled.

Bugatti Veyron. As wonderful as it is, the Bugatti is everything you could ever want, and nothing you’ll ever need. It’s as complicated as a small galaxy, gets 14 mpg with a tail-wind (about 6 to 7 mpg in town), and puts out more emissions than an F-250 pickup.

Back