The Perils of Palin

Consider the socical science books you may have read in one of our famous liberial universities. Is that not America hate mongering and liberial spin?--much like talk radio.

Lies and spin were introduced to books first. Some people even burn them. Personally--I would not mind if every book by marks, or inspired by marks (like Obama's books) that is indoctorined to our youth at 50,000/year tuition was banned in this country. Yes--that may be seen as fascist--but observe---only by fascists who want to take your freedom away----as is the case through out history. Yes--a religion that says to cut off all guilty (race related--ya know?) heads---would be banned also.

Remember--there is a difference between being nice---and being stupid.

So its ok to ban books that run counter to YOUR beliefs? And you think that is what America is about?

Ok, I withdraw the offer to match intellects with you. I never challenge anyone to a fight if they are defenseless.

Funny, but all I have seen to support this accusation is the assertion by someone that a magazine said it was true.

No details available, no genuine verification the incident took place, just "I heard this." "Well, TIME says its true." "Oh, in that case she's a fascist pig."

Do you guys have any self respect at all? We have already seen one slimy degrading accusation go down in flames. Then you're all on how she abused her office to fire her former brother in law; only to find out he was in trouble because he had openly, with several witnesses, threatened her and her family. But you turn to the very next rumor and accept it without anything to back it other than "Well, I heard...." Fucking pathetic.

Funny, but all I have seen to support this accusation is the assertion by someone that a magazine said it was true.

No details available, no genuine verification the incident took place, just "I heard this." "Well, TIME says its true." "Oh, in that case she's a fascist pig."

Do you guys have any self respect at all? We have already seen one slimy degrading accusation go down in flames. Then you're all on how she abused her office to fire her former brother in law; only to find out he was in trouble because he had openly, with several witnesses, threatened her and her family. But you turn to the very next rumor and accept it without anything to back it other than "Well, I heard...." Fucking pathetic.

Palin's has said it was true...

In 1996, Ms. Palin suggested to the local paper, The Frontiersman, that the conversations about banning books were “rhetorical.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/03/u...bl&ex=1220587200&en=a5543a98005b8c75&ei=5087

No details available, no genuine verification the incident took place, just "I heard this." "Well, TIME says its true."

But you verified that "the surge is working" first hand? Didja? Didja? Huh? Didja?

Back