The philosophical implications of exponential growth

This thread interested me!
I like the self righteous, that assume they are intellectually superior!

Are you talking about yourself??

I am one of the few posters here who will openly admit ignorance when I don't know something. I don't know jack shit about high finance and banking, marcoeconomics, major league sports, stock market, civil and electrical engineering, horticulture, international trade policy, etc, etc.

Exponential growth is like ninth grade math.
It is remarkable anyone would characterize it as ivory tower intellectual mumbo jumbo.

Are you talking about yourself??

I am one of the few posters here who will openly admit ignorance when I don't know something. I don't know jack shit about high finance and banking, marcoeconomics, major league sports, stock market, civil and electrical engineering, horticulture, international trade policy, etc, etc.

You forgot a few!

I took Applied Math in 9th grade,and your equation was not there.
I had bigger fish to fry in 9th grade!
Like erections during gym class showering.
It doesn't take any math skill whatsoever to raise 2 to the 50th power on a calculator.

I was strictly a B student in high school and college math, so I have no claims to being a math geek expert.

It doesn't take any math skill whatsoever to raise 2 to the 50th power on a calculator.

I was strictly a B student in high school and college math, so I have no claims to being a math geek expert.

I was great with math in my head,till I discovered cannabis! That ended that!
I don't own a computer!

I was great with math in my head,till I discovered cannabis! That ended that!
I don't own a computer!

There should be a calculator on your smart phone.

I always tried to avoid any chemical impairment of my mind. I even gave up caffeine when I realized I had developed a chemical dependency !

Back