the philosophy of serial groaners

evince

Truthmatters
what do they believe they are gaining by spending all their time here groaning mass posts?

what real effect do they believe they are creating?

exactly what punishment do they believe they are imparting on the posters they target?

its part of the reason I decided never to groan (or neg rep on some sites)

It just seems so completely meaningless

I will let the psychologists sort it out as to whether it stems from resentment, petty grievance, OCD, or other psychological afflictions.

I believe it should be considered a cry for help.

at least when they are groaning they are not posting piles of stupid

maybe its to keep the idiots occupied

what do they believe they are gaining by spending all their time here groaning mass posts?

exactly what punishment do they believe they are imparting on the posters they target?

Instead of moaning and crying by themselves, they come here and cry and moan so others can see their pathetic lives.

Like, just the other day, ... I saw Dark Soul take Free 911 underwear, put it on his head, then run in circles screaming about Kavanaugh. It was sad. Maybe Dementia?

Poor Tom.

Instead of moaning and crying by themselves, they come here and cry and moan so others can see their pathetic lives.

Like, just the other day, ... I saw Dark Soul take Free 911 underwear, put it on his head, then run in circles screaming about Kavanaugh. It was sad. Maybe Dementia?

But he did you a favor, by pulling them out of your mouth; before you could swallow them. :laugh:

So, you care a lot more about Groans than you let on?

He’s the Queen of Groans, for sure.

For real. I've had the tard on ignore since forever, which he knows, yet he still feels pathologically compelled to follow me around and park groans on my posts. Attention whoring at its 2nd finest.... his buttbuddy Toxic is #1.

How sad, how unread.....

Today, 10:04 PM
USFREAKDOM
MAKE AMERICA MASTURBATE AGAIN

This message is hidden because this useless tard is on your ignore list.

He’s the Queen of Groans, for sure.

I was even working with him in discussion. I didn't call him obsessed once, and I stated the exact science of trees thriving off of CO2. I did like he asked, and he still groans. Apparently everything is just confirmation bias, since doing what he asks, but not agreeing with him is a big no no. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ains-in-forest-coverage&p=2632764#post2632764 Next time I'll just say the trees are thriving off his hot air.

I was even working with him in discussion. I didn't call him obsessed once, and I stated the exact science of trees thriving off of CO2. I did like he asked, and he still groans. Apparently everything is just confirmation bias, since doing what he asks, but not agreeing with him is a big no no. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ains-in-forest-coverage&p=2632764#post2632764 Next time I'll just say the trees are thriving off his hot air.

I just read the link and I'm surprised he Groaned that.

Back