The Problem with the 2nd Amendment

Paul Siraisi

Verified User
25qc313.png

Stunning argument. In fact, though you did not intent it, you make the very same argument about the 1A.

They needed guns to keep the slaves in check!
It's a racist law, loved by NRAZI's by the millions.
Keeps racism fresh

Yes, the 2A was made to keep slaves in check, we know this.

But more importantly, where will this end and what are it's limits.

It was written in the muzzle loader days that took an average of 12 seconds to load a single shot. Today, we have a pistol that shoots 100 bullets in 2 seconds. If you carry two, you can shoot 200 bullets in 2 seconds.

The gun talk has never been about guns in general as the NRA has painted. It's been about guns with the power of a massacre.

Yet the NRA has worked hard to balance 100 round magazines with nail driving hammers to blind the ignorant...........................they constantly brainwash the ignorant into thinking that no weapon is more dangerous than others and sadly, a select many fall for this ignorance.

In the future, we may have a lazer gun that can cut a building in half and bring it to the ground. Will we still be fighting for it's rights in the hands of every American with no background checks like we are today? Sure I am responsible enough to own it, but is my neighbor?

Different power, different weapons, different massacre potential. To understand the difference, maybe you have to imagine yourself in a shoulder to shoulder crowd and in the position of a bad guy that didn't have to have a background check because some Americans are IGNORANT.

Fun? Yes. Necessary? No. Should I have the "Freedom" to own one? I think it's cool and I want it, but I'm not ignorant enough to risk my childrens lives to fight for something that has absolutely no necessity to own.

It was written in the muzzle loader days that took an average of 12 seconds to load a single shot. Today, we have a pistol that shoots 100 bullets in 2 seconds. If you carry two, you can shoot 200 bullets in 2 seconds.

The gun talk has never been about guns in general as the NRA has painted. It's been about guns with the power of a massacre.

Yet the NRA has worked hard to balance 100 round magazines with nail driving hammers to blind the ignorant...........................they constantly brainwash the ignorant into thinking that no weapon is more dangerous than others and sadly, a select many fall for this ignorance.

In the future, we may have a lazer gun that can cut a building in half and bring it to the ground. Will we still be fighting for it's rights in the hands of every American with no background checks like we are today? Sure I am responsible enough to own it, but is my neighbor?

Different power, different weapons, different massacre potential. To understand the difference, maybe you have to imagine yourself in a shoulder to shoulder crowd and in the position of a bad guy that didn't have to have a background check because some Americans are IGNORANT.

Fun? Yes. Necessary? No. Should I have the "Freedom" to own one? I think it's cool and I want it, but I'm not ignorant enough to risk my childrens lives to fight for something that has absolutely no necessity to own.

Is it a "necessity" for you to own a vehicle that goes faster then 65 mph?
Since when does "necessity" become part of what's a right.

Tell me, what is the purpose of the First Amendment? Of freedom of speech and protest?

No-Party, the NRA represents a lot of sportsmen such as hunters. That is not the purpose of the 2A and never will be. The purpose of the 2A IS those dreaded high-capacity rifles which are capable of massacres.

for the same reason you can not own a rocket launcher a person doesnt need to own certain hand held weapons.

Only an idiot would refuse to see that

Very cool, butt in Califa, it is illegal.

as it should be everywhere.

and it will be.

It perfectly constitutional to ban certain weapons.

The scotus says so.

when they are banned you will hand them over or go to prison

did you think that would scare me you taintlicker?

Not at all you dumb twat. But you seem scared and I was trying to assuage your fears.

You seem afraid of getting shot. You have nothing to fear from us law abiding folks as long as you don't fuck wit us

You have more to fear in democrat cities tough girl. Tell ya what. Why don't you and Darla go walkin down the streets of Compton at 1am and report back to us. OK sugar tits?

Not at all you dumb twat. But you seem scared and I was trying to assuage your fears.

You seem afraid of getting shot. You have nothing to fear from us law abiding folks as long as you don't fuck wit us

You have more to fear in democrat cities tough girl. Tell ya what. Why don't you and Darla go walkin down the streets of Compton at 1am and report back to us. OK sugar tits?
I have been to Compton, and most every house there has bars on the windows. Way back, the entire Compton Police force quit because they said it was too dangerous even for the Police to operate in Compton. Tennis player Serena Williams own sister was shot and killed because she was cruising around Compton with a Gangsta. After the Rodney King Riot, some of the Compton Crips and Bloods said that next time there was a riot, they would take it out into the suburbs and that in itself is plenty of reason to keep our guns, and we will.

hey racidslong,

How can anyone be reasured when you say you wont shoot anyone.

Your a lying POS who cant be honest for one damned second.

When they come for your guns you will hand them over with a smile and we all know it.

Its either that or prison or worse.

Threating fellow Americans becuase you do not want to follow a completely constitutional law is abpout as unAmerican as you can get.

You just dont like democracy

ah gee dont you want to annouce on the internets you will kill the cops that come top take your guns away?

come on tuff guys

Back