The prosecutor v the felon, debate thread!

Trump falls apart as he lies and rambles over ‘eating pets’ and Harris’s race​

During the debate Trump went off on wild, yet familiar tangents about his rally crowd sizes, the whereabouts of Joe Biden, and recently debunked claims that Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio, have been abducting and eating local pets.

Harris meanwhile used her time to cycle through Trump’s legacy of racist attacks, and his involvement in the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol.

Shortly after the debate finished, Trump was dealt another blow after Taylor Swift formally announced she was endorsing Harris.
During the debate Trump went off on wild, yet familiar tangents about his rally crowd sizes, the whereabouts of Joe Biden, and recently debunked claims that Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio, have been abducting and eating local pets.

Harris meanwhile used her time to cycle through Trump’s legacy of racist attacks, and his involvement in the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol.

Shortly after the debate finished, Trump was dealt another blow after Taylor Swift formally announced she was endorsing Harris.

During the debate Trump went off on wild, yet familiar tangents about his rally crowd sizes, the whereabouts of Joe Biden, and recently debunked claims that Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio, have been abducting and eating local pets.​

Other issues there:

Between the mayor and city’s accounts, the possible thousands have a perceivable effect in certain places in Springfield. The New York Times reported that around 350 new students, mainly from migrant families, enrolled in local elementary and middle schools. With a language barrier in play, Springfield City Schools said they had to hire six Creole translators to assist, bumping district expenses for the services to $436,000, compared with $43,000 four years prior.

Putin likes that Harris is a pushover and incompetent.
You really do not get it, do you? If Putin wants Trump in office and he does, what happens to Trump if he openly backs him? He gets hurt. So he says he backs Harris, which is ridiculous, and maybe people will turn from her. He hurts her. This is too tough for you I know.

The filthy whore is already being a filthy whore. Lying bitch needs a sock in her mouth and a cock in her ass.
Joe thinks being a Racist and NASTY Sexist is MANLY and smart!

What do you people think of this BIG MAN?

What do YOU think of BIG MAN JOE?

Does he sound a bit like Donald TRUMP?

Does anyone else see a connection here?

Donald Trump is a GREAT LEADER HUH?

What do YOU THINK?

Excuse me- but I think we just had a Town Hall here!

Other issues there:

Between the mayor and city’s accounts, the possible thousands have a perceivable effect in certain places in Springfield. The New York Times reported that around 350 new students, mainly from migrant families, enrolled in local elementary and middle schools. With a language barrier in play, Springfield City Schools said they had to hire six Creole translators to assist, bumping district expenses for the services to $436,000, compared with $43,000 four years prior.

What does that have to do with Trump's unsubstantiated and very racist claim that black people were eating white people's pets?

So it was Canton not Springfield... And more importantly, it was an American, not a Haitian... So if trump wants to deport the people who did this, he would deport Americans and keep the Haitians.

Not a well thought out policy, but what do we expect from trump?

Here's the thing, though.

Donald Trump is still a viable candidate to be POTUS and actually served as POTUS for four years.

America is on life support until a huge majority of its citizens understand how outrageous that is.

There is absolutely nothing normal about that.

You really do not get it, do you? If Putin wants Trump in office and he does, what happens to Trump if he openly backs him? He gets hurt. So he says he backs Harris, which is ridiculous, and maybe people will turn from her. He hurts her. This is too tough for you I know.
No, I think Putin wants someone weak and stupid in office, and that's Harris.

No, I think Putin wants someone weak and stupid in office, and that's Harris.

Still going w/ "weak and stupid?" After she pretty brilliantly baited Trump into melting down last night?

Trump is so easy to play. The Harris campaign even leaked it before the debate that this would be part of her strategy - and he still took the bait, every time.

Still going w/ "weak and stupid?" After she pretty brilliantly baited Trump into melting down last night?

Trump is so easy to play. The Harris campaign even leaked it before the debate that this would be part of her strategy - and he still took the bait, every time.
No, she wasn't. She was scripted to a large degree while Trump had nothing new to say. Neither one of them is really deserving of being President but Trump isn't a Leftist while Harris is. I will not vote myself into a dictatorship and that's where Harris wants to go because that's what the Left does.

No, she wasn't. She was scripted to a large degree while Trump had nothing new to say. Neither one of them is really deserving of being President but Trump isn't a Leftist while Harris is. I will not vote myself into a dictatorship and that's where Harris wants to go because that's what the Left does.
Says the Three Hour Tour guy!

Back