The Proud Boys are back: How the far-right group is rebuilding to rally behind Trump

Trump to far-right extremists: ‘Stand back and stand by’​

Published 12:52 PM MDT, September 30, 2020
President Donald Trump on Tuesday didn’t condemn white supremacist groups and their role in violence in some American cities this summer, branding it solely a “left-wing” problem and telling one far-right extremist group to “stand back and stand by.”
“Almost everything I see is from the left wing, not from the right wing,” said Trump, whose exchange with Democrat Joe Biden left the extremist group Proud Boys celebrating what some of its members saw as tacit approval.

Trump to Proud Boys: "Stand back and stand by."
A passing comment..... I don't know he really knew who they were. That group is infiltrated by FBI, BLM, DNC, CIA.
It's the epitome of controlled opposition.

Trump to far-right extremists: ‘Stand back and stand by’​

Published 12:52 PM MDT, September 30, 2020
President Donald Trump on Tuesday didn’t condemn white supremacist groups and their role in violence in some American cities this summer, branding it solely a “left-wing” problem and telling one far-right extremist group to “stand back and stand by.”
“Almost everything I see is from the left wing, not from the right wing,” said Trump, whose exchange with Democrat Joe Biden left the extremist group Proud Boys celebrating what some of its members saw as tacit approval.

Ha ha ha....wow. You're really reaching now. Holy crap.

Must be their “standing back and standing down” these days, surprised they haven’t been invited over to Maralago for dinner yet
Many of them are in prison for seditious conspiracy. Tarrio, the Proud Boys national chairman, got 22 years.

Dude, seriously, if you know nothing about Proud Boys educate yourself.
When have I ever expressed an ounce of support for Proud Boys? Better yet, when have I ever expressed any support for any of the J6 rioters? You are 100% off the rails right now.

Last edited:
"Dozens of Proud Boys – some in body armor and helmets – marked the third anniversary of the Jan. 6 insurrection with a show of force at the statehouse in Columbus, Ohio.

On April 20, nearly a dozen gathered at a rally for Trump’s Republican campaign in Wilmington, North Carolina.

More recently, groups of Proud Boys from two chapters mixed with tens of thousands of Trump supporters at a campaign rally in Wildwood, New Jersey, in May.

Yes. Like much of the far right, the proud boys a little dangerous, very confused and a lot crazy.

He did in the past.

Nope, but Kamaltoe Harris did collude with BLM/ANTIFA during the Kristallnacht. That is proven.

Oh, and Hillary Clinton colluded with the Kremlin as part of the attempted coup in 2017. That also is proven.

Back