The queen's jet

Aaaaaaaaaand just like a roach scurries away from the harsh light of truth, so too does the Little Prancing Phony when shown how wrong she is.

While you just take your lap top into the toilet with you to conduct your errr... business... eh ol chap, so as not to miss a thing here?

Now put down the crack pipe and back away from the screen, El Stupido.

So, two days after this link was posted (in this very thread) you swoop in and "scoop" them... Good job, Scoops!

;)

Well, maybe he thought since neither DimBulb disloyal or TunaHelper ID didn't acknowledge that she was wrong the first time, maybe one of them would ir re-confronted with the info disproving her little rant.

Call me the eternal optimist...I STILL think that these two skanks will own up to their lies when caught.

The thing I find most humorous is that once this was debunked, IceDancer went away from this thread and did not return.

The thing I find most humorous is that once this was debunked, IceDancer went away from this thread and did not return.

Why is that humorous? Because you think it was a gottcha? I saw that it was debunked...I took the deserved public spanking with grace :whip:

I now see that I need to grovel for your and zippy's sake...SO

For all the needy egos: I hereby publically acknowledge my post was debunked...mo betta???

Last edited:
Why is that humorous? Because you think it was a gottcha? I saw that it was debunked...I took the deserved public spanking with grace :whip:

I now see that I need to grovel for your zippy's sake...SO

For all the needy egos: I hereby publically acknowledge my post was debunked...mo betta???

I was hoping for a lower grovel myself. I want to see some gravel on your chin!!

It will be the only thing that will make Socrtease and Zappapatootie HAPPY for cryin' out loud!

Grovel Girl - GROVEL!!!!! :palm:

Originally Posted by Southern Man
Kudos to Ice Dancer for manning up. Now where's SocTeaser's acknowledgment and praise that she did?

Originally Posted by Damocles
I don't think that Lady ID could "man" up, wouldn't it be "womanning up"?

From what I see here, lots of the gals here are more capable of manning up then half the guys.

JUST REMEMBER YOU TWO. IF YOU DON'T RESPOND WITHIN THE TIME FRAME THESE TWO DEEM APPROPRIATE, THEN YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY! ZAP HAS WRITTEN BOTH ID AND ME PRACTICALLY IN AN ORGASMIC STATE AND FROTH SCREECHING THAT WE'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM HIM BECAUSE WE DIDN'T RESPOND TO HIM IN HIS TIMELY MANNER...

HELL. DON'T GO TO THAT MEETING, THE BATHROOM, LUNCH, DINNER, OR ANYTHING AND NOT ANSWER THEM FIRST.

YOU GOT THAT??

Originally Posted by Southern Man
Kudos to Ice Dancer for manning up. Now where's SocTeaser's acknowledgment and praise that she did?

Originally Posted by Damocles
I don't think that Lady ID could "man" up, wouldn't it be "womanning up"?

JUST REMEMBER YOU TWO. IF YOU DON'T RESPOND WITHIN THE TIME FRAME THESE TWO DEEM APPROPRIATE, THEN YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY! ZAP HAS WRITTEN BOTH ID AND ME PRACTICALLY IN AN ORGASMIC STATE AND FROTH SCREECHING THAT WE'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM HIM BECAUSE WE DIDN'T RESPOND TO HIM IN HIS TIMELY MANNER...

HELL. DON'T GO TO THAT MEETING, THE BATHROOM, LUNCH, DINNER, OR ANYTHING AND NOT ANSWER THEM FIRST.

YOU GOT THAT??

Who would you have a meeting with?:blah:

Back