THE QUESTION OF WHETHER ANY GODS EXIST...

No. Don't try to blow smoke up my ass with the 'Free Will' crap. The Devils have molded you and Frank from clay, sent you here as robots (Terminators) to drive the rest of us insane.

'In the Name of Jesus ... get Thee from Me!'

Nothing up your ass, except when you put your head up there to avoid the fact that everyone has free will and how they use it; which of course means that everyone also has a responsibility for their choices.

That's OK Francis, you go right on believing that.

Here’s how I view you.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AssuredNegligibleAngelfish-max-1mb.gif[IMG]

Now show everyone how your OCD won't let you stop replying. :D[/QUOTE]

My name is not Francis...I do not do "believing."

You are my pet, US. Here is how I think of you:

[IMG]https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/66999206/please-pet-me-im-begging-you.jpg

Let's say there IS Gods.
Would they create two individuals, that would go on an internet forum, and post the same thing, over and over and over and over?

I think I would more believe in Devils. I could see Devils doing this. You know, hanging out around the old campfire, talking' shit, drinking and smoking'. One guy comes up with a Plan. Let's invent two idiots! We'll install them on some random forum. Then, ... we'll have them repeat the same thing ... over and over and over ... . We can place bets on the other forum subscribers as to which ones commit suicide, go insane, or commit themselves to Monasteries and flagellate themselves for relief.

So far, as I can determine:
Devils 1
Gods Zero.

I honestly do not know the answer to your question, "Would they create two individuals, that would go on an internet forum, and post the same thing, over and over and over and over?"

I honestly do not know the answer to your question, "Would they create two individuals, that would go on an internet forum, and post the same thing, over and over and over and over?"

Frank: "I honestly do not know the answer to your question, "Would they create two individuals, that would go on an internet forum, and post the same thing, over and over and over and over?"

Really? It's either Devils, ... or some kind of Galactic Pranksters with lots of idle time.

...cannot be answered using logic, reason, science, or math.

It just cannot be done...or at least, I am asserting that it cannot. I've tried...never come close. I've challenged hundreds of others to give it a shot...none has ever come close.

I am inviting anyone who can prove the assertion wrong...or show substantially that it most likely is wrong...to do so.

To make my assertion even more specific...and more encompassing...I'm going to expand it:

One cannot use logic, reason, science, or math...to substantiate "At least one god exists."

One cannot use logic, reason, science, or math...to substantiate "No gods exist."

One cannot use logic, reason, science, or math...to substantiate "It is more likely that at least one god exists...than that no gods exist."

One cannot use logic, reason, science, or math...to substantiate "It is more likely that no gods exist...than that at least one god exists."

Comments would be appreciated.

Proving me wrong would be even more appreciated.

The short answer @ magic mushrooms!

Frank: "I honestly do not know the answer to your question, "Would they create two individuals, that would go on an internet forum, and post the same thing, over and over and over and over?"

Really? It's either Devils, ... or some kind of Galactic Pranksters with lots of idle time.

Two individuals discussing quantum psychics stoned on magic mushrooms.

Here’s how I view you.

AssuredNegligibleAngelfish-max-1mb.gif

Now show everyone how your OCD won't let you stop replying. :D

Great balls of fury! Would you just please STFU!:seenoevil::hearnoevil::speaknoevil::palm:

Two individuals discussing quantum psychics stoned on magic mushrooms.

I accused Free911 of being a robot (Terminator) to drive the rest of us insane. He didn't deny it.
Frank shows up, he's has no clue what i'm talking about.

You know how people say Satan comes in many forms? Hmmm, yeah. If nothing else, I think we've proved that. :(

Nothing up your ass, except when you put your head up there to avoid the fact that everyone has free will and how they use it; which of course means that everyone also has a responsibility for their choices.

I've heard you have bigly free will. That's why you don't charge for blow jobs.

I accused Free911 of being a robot (Terminator) to drive the rest of us insane. He didn't deny it.
Frank shows up, he's has no clue what i'm talking about.

You know how people say Satan comes in many forms? Hmmm, yeah. If nothing else, I think we've proved that. :(

it do!

Let's say there IS Gods.
Would they create two individuals, that would go on an internet forum, and post the same thing, over and over and over and over?

I think I would more believe in Devils. I could see Devils doing this. You know, hanging out around the old campfire, talking' shit, drinking and smoking'. One guy comes up with a Plan. Let's invent two idiots! We'll install them on some random forum. Then, ... we'll have them repeat the same thing ... over and over and over ... . We can place bets on the other forum subscribers as to which ones commit suicide, go insane, or commit themselves to Monasteries and flagellate themselves for relief.

So far, as I can determine:
Devils 1
Gods Zero.

nope......God countered with creating an ignore button........God 10, Devils 1.......

Could be...although there are other possibilities.

Here’s how I view you.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AssuredNegligibleAngelfish-max-1mb.gif[IMG]

Now show everyone how your OCD won't let you stop replying. :D[/QUOTE]

My name is not Francis...I do not do "believing."

You are my pet, US. Here is how I think of you:

[IMG]https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/66999206/please-pet-me-im-begging-you.jpg

Back