The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

IBDaMann

How many leftists will own up to approving of the killing of a living human who has committed no crime and who has expressed no desire to die?

How many leftists will own up to approving of said killing if the justification is to make some third living human's life more convenient?

How many leftists will own up to approving of the killing of a living human who has committed no crime and who has expressed no desire to die?

How many leftists will own up to approving of said killing if the justification is to make some third living human's life more convenient?

I give up, how many?

That's a nice trolling.

What is this nuttiness about? You Nazis kill millions, just for money, as you know. What you mean by 'leftists', God knows. 'Normal people', I suppose.

I opposed, and participated in protests against your war on Iraq.

You protested G. Bush. Interesting how you lefties quickly forget that many of your own supported it and said the same things you call lies when Bush said them.

What is this nuttiness about? You Nazis kill millions, just for money, as you know. What you mean by 'leftists', God knows. 'Normal people', I suppose.
So you bring the count to four leftists who are made craven cowards by my simple, easy, straightforward question.

If my question hadn't driven your intellectual cowardice into an outright involuntary panic, you would have just answered my question (in the OP). I'm just sitting back and counting the cowards.

Right. You are coward #6. You do not oppose the killing of living humans who have committed no crimes and who have not expressed any desire to die. That's pretty sick. ... and you are too cowardly to publicly admit it because it would reveal how you are just a mindless tool for a political party that owns you.

Back