The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

Since we are debating, the debate is not over, now is it?
I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do. You made some horrendous blunders and you lost. It happens. Learn from it and do better next time.

Just for grins, how exactly do you imagine that someone with human DNA and a pulse is somehow not a living human?

I'm just checking in, Terry. How's this whole "socks" thing working out for you? You seem to have a great deal of emotional equity invested in that strategy so I'm pulling for you. Good luck.

By the way, is there anything I can do to help?
Nice use of big words, Sybil. I never claimed you were stupid. Only that you are mentally ill.

I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do. You made some horrendous blunders and you lost. It happens. Learn from it and do better next time.

Just for grins, how exactly do you imagine that someone with human DNA and a pulse is somehow not a living human?

Because it has not been born, nor is it viable outside the womb. Was that challenging for you? There is absolutely nothing special about a detectable heartbeat from a legal standpoint

You aren’t 1/10th as good as you think you are Commander McBragg.

Stop gagging on BidenPresident's cum-bubble.

I realize that you HATE humanity and love to kill living humans. On this point, which living humans do you relish killing most? Jews? Blacks? Hispanics? White males? C'mon, you can be honest, it's just us. Which ones give you an orgasmic thrill when you think about how they're going to be shredded for someone else's convenience?

I thought there was a new rule about people outright changing what someone else posts? you changed what I said.

Let's see,

1. The global medical community recognizes that if there is a heartbeat, there is life. All medical professionals first check for a pulse in non-responsive patients.
2. The human DNA closes out any and all debate on whether the fetus is human.

You are definitively mistaken. Why I am the first person to explain this to you is beyond me, but at least now you know.

You are most welcome, and don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

I don't give a fuck what you want to call a fetus, it is not yet a human with rights. They belong to the woman and until we have 2 individuals they belong to her.

Because it has not been born, nor is it viable outside the womb.
This is where you explain how any of that somehow negates either the heartbeat or the human DNA. Are you dyslexic or do you otherwise have some sort of reading problem?

Sure, you and Guille can form an IBDaMann Detractor Club. You can hold quarterly raffles. Your motto can be "IBDaMann isn't nearly as smart as he obviously thinks he is." It'll be a blast.

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck what you want to call a fetus, it is not yet a human with rights.
... but you acknowledge that it is a living human, yes, because you recognize that it has a heartbeat and has human DNA, right? Just like, say, a factory worker, an old woman who is retired, a toddler on the playground, right, all living humans, yes?

Frankly, I don't know why you keep trying to wedge in the rest of the dictionary. Living Human. Just two words. Work smarter, not harder.

They belong to the woman and until we have 2 individuals they belong to her.
Good news! One of the benefits of working smarter and not harder is that you get several things for free. One of those is the knowledge and certainty that there are two distinct individuals upon conception. Isn't that wonderful? The human DNA of the child is unique to the child, even before there is ever any heartbeat, i.e. at conception! Meanwhile, the human DNA of the mother is unique to her as well. Two separate individuals ... at conception. This greatly simplifies things; now you can focus on the heartbeat alone, and once that exists, you've got two living humans, not one. Prior to the heartbeat, you can only claim that you have two unique humans.

There's no need to thank me, and never be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

I thought there was a new rule about people outright changing what someone else posts? you changed what I said.
I'll tell you what. I'll just take your word for it and issue a 30(e) errata statement right here and now. What would you prefer it read?

This is where you explain how any of that somehow negates either the heartbeat or the human DNA. Are you dyslexic or do you otherwise have some sort of reading problem?

Sure, you and Guille can form an IBDaMann Detractor Club. You can hold quarterly raffles. Your motto can be "IBDaMann isn't nearly as smart as he obviously thinks he is." It'll be a blast.

Oh, I'm sorry, you mistook me for someone that gives a fuck about you.

This is where you explain how any of that somehow negates either the heartbeat or the human DNA.
Oh, I'm sorry, you mistook me for someone that gives a fuck about you.
Your king is tipped.

giphy.gif

Because it has not been born, nor is it viable outside the womb. Was that challenging for you? There is absolutely nothing special about a detectable heartbeat from a legal standpoint

How does the living human's location, the living human's ability to survive without supplemental support, and a particular government's law magically morph a living human into something other than a living human?

What is soooooo challenging about sticking to the topic besides the fact that doing so reveals juuuuust how shitty of a person you are (which makes you 'big mad')?

I don't give a fuck what you want to call a fetus,
How about a living human?

it is not yet a human with rights.
The word 'rights' appears nowhere in the question.

They belong to the woman and until we have 2 individuals they belong to her.
The word 'belong' doesn't appear in the question either...

And what do you mean "until we have 2 individuals"... You're already referring to two individual things: "the woman" and "a fetus"... So it seems to me that two individual things exist, as you've already willingly identified them.

Terry, given it's human DNA, of what species are you claiming it is?
It's human DNA, Sybil. The fact you don't know the difference between a human being and human DNA is why you think the turd you flushed this morning is a human being.

It's human DNA, Sybil. The fact you don't know the difference between a human being and human DNA is why you think the turd you flushed this morning is a human being.
I see that biology is not your strong suit, Terry. Actually, I see that a whole lot more than biology is not your strong suit. I suppose that happens when you are whittled down to just a brain stem.

giphy.gif

Back