The racism of whiteboards

A JPP leftist actually said to me earlier today that people on the right cant live without grievances. The implication being that leftists can live without grievances. While we all know leftists are masters at generating grievances I ran across this purely by accident a d I thinking makes my point. I thought hard sciences would be free of this mumbo jumbo but apparently the infection has spread far and wide.

https://quillette.com/2023/05/05/the-unbearable-whiteness-of-being/

Got to love the “ran across this purely by accident,” like he wasn’t surveying right wing blogs to catch something he could use, funny

You are aware that white is the absence of color, and amongst physics experts and nerds debating physics, could be interpreted as the non appearance of thought or any entity

Piss poor attempt to reframe a peer review as something other than a peer review

What the Democrats call 'sCiEnCe' is not science, which is just a set of falsifiable theories. Theories of science have been transcribed into equations. Unless one can point out the theory being used, or the equation representing that theory being used, it is not science. It is jabberwocky.

Don't you ever stop the childish blabbering? So you find it slythy?

פאַררעטער, will you demand that the White House be renamed the "Oppressors House" or repainted to black to not have it associated with Der Juden?

I mean, a fucking racist pile of shit like you can't let anything be "white," until you can complete your final solution.

Dr Eli would surely call you a stupid goy, as you are, and yes he was in my extended family by marriage, schmuck boy

Dr Eli would surely call you a stupid goy, as you are, and yes he was in my extended family by marriage, schmuck boy

I can't say I knew him well, he was my adviser, but he never mentioned Hamas terrorists in his family.

Back