The real oil crisis could be starting

Topspin

Verified User
Nigeria cuts production after pipeline attack. Russia's output down after government control put in place.
125 by summer

Nigeria cuts production after pipeline attack. Russia's output down after government control put in place.
125 by summer

What is it about this one and his numbers talk that makes Sean sizzle in the nether regions? Are you trying to get my attention you dirty dog?

125 by summer
How much will that be in Euros. I mean eventually they are going to start pricing oil in Euros instead of Dollars don't you think?

I guess it depends on your definition of firm up. Firm up at 50% of what it was ? And the Euro start dropping to match ?

Oil closes at 120 a barrel today. I think your prediction that it is at 125 a barrel by summer are conservative.

Heck late last summer spinner predicted that it would not hit $100 by now. I need to dig up some old posts of his when I get the time.
he changes his tune faster than a wet guitar.

Heck late last summer spinner predicted that it would not hit $100 by now. I need to dig up some old posts of his when I get the time.
he changes his tune faster than a wet guitar.

You know what, since some of us are FUCKING BITTER today, let's take it out on Top. Let's all go dig up old posts of his and find stupid shit that he said, that has since been disproven. You can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a post Topper made that has since been disproven, so it won't be hard work, and I think it could be fun! I'm gonna head out to work, do a couple of shots, and I'll be back later to get the ball rolling.

"Let's all go dig up old posts of his and find stupid shit that he said"

Oh, there are deep, deep troves on oil, and plenty of top calling me and others doomers for saying what he's saying now.

let it begin, lets see how adult you are. I made way more positive predictions than negative.
Lori and dhula are to ignorant on the economy to predict anything.
LIke I said LORI thanks for the high oil price, it's mainly due to hard core dems like you against domestic drilling.

Back