The REAL Sanders agenda

reason10

Banned
1930217_607480199403753_3210721851394075174_n.jpg

Bingo!

Bernie says college should be "free" and calls it an investment. If it's such a good investment, why aren't the parents of the kids for whom he thinks it's such a good investment not willing to invest in their own kids?

empowerment of the middle class is not a bad idea, the rich can power-broker ( and they do) the middle class has no voice in DC.
That's what Bernie is offring

Your proof?
I didn't think so.
Why do you hate honesty?

Bernie proposes "free" college funded by higher taxes on other groups. Interesting how Bernie thinks it's a good investment when a kid's own parents won't invest in their own kids.

Look, can we just stop with the bullshit on these damn issues and state the facts for what they are for a damn change? He would have no voice on this issue if there wasn't an underlying problem with college to begin with. I also DON'T agree that we should provide a free college education, but the problem is that the cost of college has increased at a much faster rate than the average income. We also are seeing people needing to change professions to compete in a more global economy. I was able to pay my college loan back within 2 years of getting my degree, and I settled for an Associates. Those that went on to get a Bachelors generally took around 10 years to pay it back, but some are still trying. These are numbers based on personal experiences and talking with my peers. This was those of us who graduated 15 years ago from college. The actual numbers are worse.

So yes, there is a problem with the cost of college and also a strong need to educate our population to be better fit to compete. Free College was Bernie's idea to help fix those issues. It would have cost the taxpayers a lot of money, but what merits does this idea have? Can we debate that or just call him a commie dunce wanting to destroy America?

its only in the public schools

you people want this countries people to be leveled with the world worker

idiot CEO slaves

its only in the public schools

you people want this countries people to be leveled with the world worker

idiot CEO slaves

What I expect of a parent is what I do for my kids and pay for their college. If someone else's kids is such a good investment, let that kid's parents pay for his/her college. Someone telling me that a kid whose own parents won't invest in him/her is a good investment for me is impossible to believe.

What I expect of a parent is what I do for my kids and pay for their college. If someone else's kids is such a good investment, let that kid's parents pay for his/her college. Someone telling me that a kid whose own parents won't invest in him/her is a good investment for me is impossible to believe.

What if they can't?

you are a fucking evil racist sociopath

decent humans dont care what you "think"

you are brain damaged and filled to the brim with hate.

we don go to phyc wards to hear salient ideas on how the world can prosper

your ideas are nothing but insane hate filled trash

empowerment of the middle class is not a bad idea, the rich can power-broker ( and they do) the middle class has no voice in DC.
That's what Bernie is offring

Bernie doesn't want to empower the middle class. He wants to RAISE THEIR TAXES and give that money to people who don't work for a living.

Your proof?
I didn't think so.
Why do you hate honesty?

What proof? It's right, there, dumbass.

Are you just fucking STUPID?

That has been his fucking campaign for years. The guy is a fucking BUM who never had a job until he was elected to the Senate, (which means the people of Vermont are fucking idiots as well.)

What if they can't?

What if they can't afford a Mercedes for the kid to drive? What if they can't afford a beach house on the Pacific?

They do like the rest of us non-rich do. They get a student loan and pay it back. They get a JOB. They WORK for a living.

you are a fucking evil racist sociopath

decent humans dont care what you "think"

you are brain damaged and filled to the brim with hate.

we don go to phyc wards to hear salient ideas on how the world can prosper

your ideas are nothing but insane hate filled trash

Decent humans provide for their own kids. Retards like you expect those of us being decent to be forced to pay for those not being decent.

Back