The REAL Sanders agenda

Not my problem. It doesn't mean, by default, the rest of us should have to do it.

So your view is that America's talented brain power should be thrown away if they come from lower socioeconomic classes because of your personal greed?
You paint yourself as a sociopath, you know that, right?
We already know you are a racist by the things you have said as well.

see

you would let children starve in the street

you are evil

the world hates you fucking racists

Since someone else's children aren't my responsibility, I'm not the one doing it. Since you think they should be yours and they go without, you're letting them starve.

he is a sociopath

4 in 100 people are

think of just how many sociopaths you see in an average day.

3 will be males and 1 will be female.

there is a massive amount of them in life.

They are mentally unqualified for positions of power over others lives.

they are handicapped people

its not their fault

BUT

they be willing to just let children starve and cant see their fellow human beings as valuble.

this idiot is telegraphing hes a sociopath

all racists likely are

So your view is that America's talented brain power should be thrown away if they come from lower socioeconomic classes because of your personal greed?
You paint yourself as a sociopath, you know that, right?
We already know you are a racist by the things you have said as well.

I've stated my view more than once. My view is that is YOU want someone to go to college whose parents won't pay for it, find them and YOU pay their tuition.

Greed? Not hardly. I do for MY kids what I expect others to do for theirs. If you want to look at greedy people, look to those who demand someone else be forced to provide for them what they won't provide to themselves. I provide for me and my family. I expect others to do the same. If they can't, that's another opportunity for you to prove you care as much as you claim.

I look for ME and MY family. I do it by what I'VE earned. Let the freeloaders look out for themselves and earn it for a change rather than expecting someone else to do it and whining when we tell them no.

Since someone else's children aren't my responsibility, I'm not the one doing it. Since you think they should be yours and they go without, you're letting them starve.

yes they are you fucking sociopath.

you are just fucking anouncing to the world over and over that you are broken brained and evil person

I've stated my view more than once. My view is that is YOU want someone to go to college whose parents won't pay for it, find them and YOU pay their tuition.

Greed? Not hardly. I do for MY kids what I expect others to do for theirs. If you want to look at greedy people, look to those who demand someone else be forced to provide for them what they won't provide to themselves. I provide for me and my family. I expect others to do the same. If they can't, that's another opportunity for you to prove you care as much as you claim.

I look for ME and MY family. I do it by what I'VE earned. Let the freeloaders look out for themselves and earn it for a change rather than expecting someone else to do it and whining when we tell them no.

then move to a country where they LET children starve you evil fucking sack of broken brained hate

he is a sociopath

4 in 100 people are

think of just how many sociopaths you see in an average day.

3 will be males and 1 will be female.

there is a massive amount of them in life.

They are mentally unqualified for positions of power over others lives.

they are handicapped people

its not their fault

BUT

they be willing to just let children starve and cant see their fellow human beings as valuble.

this idiot is telegraphing hes a sociopath

all racists likely are

I have power over you bitch. It's OK. You can admit it.

then move to a country where they LET children starve you evil fucking sack of broken brained hate

I don't let MY children starve. What you don't get is if someone tells me that what they do with their body is none of my business, the children they have are also not my responsibility.

Back