The Reason The World Is Fucked Up

I think you're too harsh. I can certainly agree that a lot of people find it difficult if not impossible to buck the system and this can certainly be seen as a fault, but not as "their" fault, per se. I think that everyone does what they do to increase their happiness and/or decrease their unhappiness, which means that whatever they do or don't do in their lives is predicated on achieving those goals. I believe the problem for most is that they can't see any better way of doing things and so they just continue doing what they're doing, being the proverbial cog in the wheel as it were. What they need is better information to see that there are better ways for doing things. Some people have this better information and given the right circumstances can impart it to those who don't. Saving the world from its predicaments depends on this transfer of information from those who have it to those who don't.

20 years ago i would have agreed with you, now I don't.

95% of humans are born to be slaves.

What you said reminded me of a film trilogy I've loved since I was a teen, Peter Brook's Mahabharata. In one of the films, one of the strongest warriors loses his son and becomes cold. His friend Krisna tells him the following:

This struggle is absolute... Every moment, remember what I told you. If your heart breaks, or closes up, if it becomes bitter, dark, or dry, the light will be lost.

Soon after, there's another passage that I really like, where the "deathless boy" says the following:

Death is a tiger, crouching in the brush...
But death cannot devour a man who has shaken off his dust, it is powerless against eternity...

The wind, life, flow from the infinite...
The wise man soars between the worlds,
when his body is destroyed, when no trace remains
then death itself is destroyed
and he contemplates infinity.

Finishing off with a paraphrase from a series of books called The Illuminatus trilogy, there's a passage that basically says that fear of death is the beginning of slavery, and one's mastery of this fear is its end. Some people may not be able to achieve that in their lifetimes, but some do.

just fucking answer.

you can read, idiot.

You are the fucking idiot suggesting I am a libertarian...or that I favor "culling" humans.

I do not know klaus schwab or the wef or the great reset.

And I did tell you that I am not a libertarian.

So go fuck yourself.

You're all natural born slaves. That's why the world is fucked up. 95% of you need to be told what to do. You don't like it though and that's where the problem lies. The slave gets upset when someone tells the slave what to do. The problem isn't the "elites'...it's you...you're the problem. You pussies made your bed...now lie in it.

This is easy....leftists and leftism.

no.

elites brainwashed people into it.

at least part of the problem is their machinations and massmurder.

why are you kissing so much ass?

libertarian fascist apologia.

You're right it's brainwashing and who has controlled the means of brainwashing (media and education) or decades now? The left. They removed truth from the public discussion. Truth is now personal or comes from "experts" which people integrate as truth without question.

You're all natural born slaves. That's why the world is fucked up. 95% of you need to be told what to do. You don't like it though and that's where the problem lies. The slave gets upset when someone tells the slave what to do. The problem isn't the "elites'...it's you...you're the problem. You pussies made your bed...now lie in it.

...and I suppose YOU are not so benighted and are not a "slave" yourself? Are you...JOHN GALT?

There will always be men who think they are superior to others. But, at it's root, is a flaw in personality.

A superiority complex is a behavior that suggests a person believes they’re somehow superior to others. People with this complex often have exaggerated opinions of themselves. They believe their abilities and achievements surpass those of others.

However, a superiority complex actually is hiding low self-esteem or a sense of inferiority.

In short, people with a superiority complex frequently have boastful attitudes to people around them. But these are merely a way to cover up feelings of failure or shortcoming.
How to tell if you have a superiority complex

The symptoms of superiority complex may include:

high valuations of self-worth
boastful claims that aren’t backed up by reality
attention to appearance, or vanity
overly high opinion of one’s self
a self-image of supremacy or authority
unwillingness to listen to others
overcompensation for specific elements of life
mood swings, often made worse by contradiction from another person
underlying low self-esteem or feelings of inferiority

You may believe that you spot some of these symptoms in another person. They can be easy to identify, especially after a long relationship. But matching these symptoms to the complex itself is not that easy.

Many of these “symptoms” can also be caused by several other conditions. These include narcissistic personality disorder and bipolar disorder.

A mental health professional, such as a psychologist or psychiatrist, may be able to see beneath the symptoms to the real issue. That is often a low self-esteem or sense of inferiority. If this is discovered, a superiority complex becomes distinct from other possible issues.
Superiority complex vs. inferiority complex

A superiority complex is an exaggerated sense of self-worth. It hides real feelings of mediocrity.

An inferiority complex is an overstated feeling of weakness. It often hides true motives, such as aspirations for power.

Back