The Recessionista's must wait

Let's see, inflation is on the rise, unemployment is on the rise, consumer confidence is declining, one of the prime factors that has kept average asset values above average personal debt is on the verge of a deflationary slide, the dollar in in the tank, and we are facing a major credit crisis for the second time in just over 20 years.

No reason to see anything negative there. YOU made money so all is fine.

You are either the mindless 13 year old lying troll I believe you to be, or one of the most ignorantly egocentric assholes in existence.

Ohh no he is well over 13, uscitizen is not a queer pedophile. I would not have been doing hot PM's with topper if he were only 13. thos hot little short legs were not those of a 13 yr old.
So I guess that only leaves one option. sorry topper.
'

and do not forget that our economy is now 2/3 dependent on what consumers spend, not mostly on manufacturing like it used to be. Things like that, the oil situation and the global economy have changed the rules.

LOL cowboy Montana dont be such a puss. Your not special. There are many millions doing a lot better than you. Three years from now well be growing at 3 percent and Obama will be taking too much credit. Read the just released fortune 500 we have some awesome companies.

Back