The Republican Healthcare Plan???

Oh Dixie that's just utter bull shit. Are you advocating anarchy? As per our constitution any service taht "The People" determine is a legitimate function of government is a legitimate function of government unless it is exrpessly prohibited by the constitution.

I mean you don't even understand the implications of what you are saying.

and again, this just piles on the evidence that those of you on the far right are just not qualified or competent to govern.

"The People" are not being well served by programs that are as wasteful as those already mentioned. To redress government failure is not anarchy. "the far right" has become a canard for people of opposing opinions who lack the ability to rationally and logically debate issues.

Oh Dixie that's just utter bull shit. Are you advocating anarchy? As per our constitution any service taht "The People" determine is a legitimate function of government is a legitimate function of government unless it is exrpessly prohibited by the constitution.

I mean you don't even understand the implications of what you are saying.

and again, this just piles on the evidence that those of you on the far right are just not qualified or competent to govern.

Anarchy? WTF did that come from? I just posted a rebuttal to your failed point about government's function, citing that it is not government's function, rather the people's function, and you counter that with the point that it's the people's function which make it government's function. Sorry, but you can't move your goal post into my endzone!

You claimed the government was always intended to deal with our problems, not the private sector. I pointed out, the Constitution enumerates very few responsibilities to government. According to the Constitution, if it's not specifically enumerated as a responsibility of government, it is left to the states and people to decide. Indeed, they can decide to let government be responsible for things, but it was never the government's intention or function, and it was never intended to be.

Back